K-1 is a f*cking joke: McMichael

Originally posted by Dracan
Well I went in ready to fight however the judges made sure it did not get to out of hand. As well there were no nutcases in my group so everyone was pretty good. They were jsut trying to show what they had. No one was out to hurt the other.

Man, not getting slapped by inoki is my one regret. If I get the chance to meet him again I will make sure i get belted by him.

Good to hear it. That was something I was curious about.

lol at the Inoki comment. Probably the only guy in the world that it is cool to be slapped by.

Originally posted by Bob Probert
Okay what was the name of the highschool your older brother went to with McMichael ??? Im not bashing you but I think you are either a liar or have him confussed with someone else. You are from Sacto(Sacramento) area in California. McMichael is from Ontario, Canada.

oh crap. my bad. ur right. it was somebody else. but damn, they hella look alike. sorry about that andrew and whoever else i may have insulted/offended.

Originally posted by Tom Erikson
Let me tell you guys Andrew came down to my place a couple of weeks before his tryouts to train with our intensive camp. We rolled around early in the camp and I accidentally tweeked Andrew's ankle with a heel hook, that little sob never stopped working out that day. We did a little live wrestling and he busted his ass the whole time, I won't say what he did when we were finished but while we where going he would not quit. Alot of people can say alot of things about Andrew but I will personelly say this much if I where going into a situation where I needed to depend on someone Andrew is the guy. He is the nicest kid you will ever know with the heart twice the size of most fighters out there, in time his talent will equal his heart and then look out.

BC

Thank you for the kind words Tom. The intensive camp helped me greatly to get ready for the audition.

Andrew - sounds like you had a great time. I was hoping to attend as well but couldn't because of work. At least you're living your dream, I would not have expected who would be judging and what surprises were in store! This Pizza Man trick busting, you signing. And the MAX guys were stacked with talent.

If there's another one maybe I'll see you there. Good luck & keep training!

Originally posted by STRIKER
Andrew - sounds like you had a great time. I was hoping to attend as well but couldn't because of work. At least you're living your dream, I would not have expected who would be judging and what surprises were in store! This Pizza Man trick busting, you signing. And the MAX guys were stacked with talent.

If there's another one maybe I'll see you there. Good luck & keep training!

Same to you man. Keep on kicking and hopefully i will see you around.

peace

Dracan, I saw your picture in the K-1 tryout photo. At first I thought Ricco Rodriguez got a perm and worked on his striking. JK. Congrats on a successful tryout. You win either way because even if nothing comes of it, you met alot of people and had and great time. It's good to see that hard work still pays off. Best of luck.

Originally posted by Bolaojj
Dracan, I saw your picture in the K-1 tryout photo. At first I thought Ricco Rodriguez got a perm and worked on his striking. JK. Congrats on a successful tryout. You win either way because even if nothing comes of it, you met alot of people and had and great time. It's good to see that hard work still pays off. Best of luck.

Thanks man.

Besides I look way better the Ricco. :)

peace

Good luck, Andrew, love your sense of humor. And I'm sure you noticed a few Jpnse dudes w/ an Afro as good as yours.;)

Originally posted by super-john
McMichaels K-1 Debut: McMichael VS Le Banner

over and out.

i don't know about that. i'm sure andrew can run a lot faster scared that jerome can angry.

Originally posted by Felix
i don't know about that. i'm sure andrew can run a lot faster scared that jerome can angry.

Yeah I can run pretty fast. Its the short legs and the low center of gravity, a natural sprinter i tell ya. :)

peace

Originally posted by MZN
yes in Burger eating :p

What kinda burgers we talking here?

Like Wendy's, Mcdonalds, BK....

If it's Wendy's I would own everybody.

McMicheal, youre the man. Just found this thread, and its inspiring. Wish I had the balls that you did.

Originally posted by cusd'amato
McMicheal, youre the man. Just found this thread, and its inspiring. Wish I had the balls that you did.

hehe thanks man.....well I only got two, so if you meet that standard your on par with me. :)

peace

Back