JZ vs Aoki 2

I actually think the best guard work Aoki did wasn't even grappling. He showed how to strike from your back. Those kicks he was throwing hurt JZ. Every shot, BOOM, right on that injuried leg of JZ.

Also, the standing RNC Aoki was going for shows how to use submissions in a way that while they don't finish a fight, do damage. So offen submissions are an all or nothing game. You go for an armbar, the opponent defends, stacks......you roll around, sneak out the other side, he rolls and manages to pull out and punch you in the face for your trouble. He is undamaged, despite the fact you nearly finished him and you just ate a right hand for your troubles.

So what does Aoki do? She start to crush JZ's face. Sure, it might not finish the fight, but its going to make someones life miserable. Impressive showing.

Well, looks like Aoki has pulled out of the tournament again. JZ did enough damage to Aoki for Aoki to once again, not be able to continue to the next round.

Well, looks like Aoki has pulled out of the tournament again. JZ did enough damage to Aoki for Aoki to once again, not be able to continue to the next round.

Please shut the fuck up about this. The next round is in TWO weeks. Under normal circumstances everything would be healed up and he'd be ready for the next round.

I love watching Aoki fight. Hell, I love watching anyone fight who believes in their jiu-jitsu that much.

Honestly I still love aoki, but he's a judoka dammit. Don't butt scoot! I loved most of it, but found it real disapointing near the start of the second round when he butt scooted and just fell flat onto his back when JZ pushed him. Guard pulling is fine in my book, but I hate fucking butt scooting. It's like you're scared of him? I donno I still love aoki but damn man, use your osoto or something.

when you fight JZ you can do all the non butt scooting you want and prove to sherdog how much more BA you are than aoki

not nuthugging aoki (even though i like him), im just saying jz is a scary man and if thats what aoki felt like he needed to do to take the least damage at the time than thats up to him

I HATE the ring.

Although Aoki definitely won this fight watch closely for the home town favorite bias, the only way to win over there is a KO or Sub (and even that does not work sometimes).

No. The Japanese have had many close decisions go against them as well.

Back