Relationship Justpearlythings

Why shouldn't 20 YO try to form a more nuanced view?
20 year old men need to know outside of having a family marriage is a complete disaster of a decision. Zero upside u less you plan on being a bum and living off your woman. If you’re going to have a family then you have to be in the kids life.

20 year old men need to know outside of having a family marriage is a complete disaster of a decision. Zero upside u less you plan on being a bum and living off your woman. If you’re going to have a family then you have to be in the kids life.

I don't know what you are exactly talking about and what it has to do with taking what she said with a grain of salt?

But yeah, martiage is a sham. But I get why people do it.

I don't know what you are exactly talking about and what it has to do with taking what she said with a grain of salt?

But yeah, martiage is a sham. But I get why people do it.
Because the advice is to 20 year olds. It won’t serve you well in your 30s and beyond. Totally different advice for 30 and up, granted 30 is kind of a grey line but have to put it somewhere. At 30 you can get married but need to be clear on how to take care of your assets.

Because the advice is to 20 year olds. It won’t serve you well in your 30s and beyond. Totally different advice for 30 and up, granted 30 is kind of a grey line but have to put it somewhere. At 30 you can get married but need to be clear on how to take care of your assets.

Nah, it goes way deeper than that. They talk about all aspects of life and stages in life. If you think something is the right position about for example the women's role in life as a whole, the age of the speaker or the audience shouldn't matter, as long as you think it is the right opinion.
And I don't agree with the extend she takes her opinion to. It's a fundamental disagreement, so age groups don't really matter. It's not correct when you are born and it's not correct when you die. At least, in my opinion. But there is some truth to what she says still, just to emphasize it again, it's just the lack of nuance and the extent she applies her sentiment to, that I disagree with.

Nah, it goes way deeper than that. They talk about all aspects of life and stages in life. If you think something is the right position about for example the women's role in life as a whole, the age of the speaker or the audience shouldn't matter, as long as you think it is the right opinion.
And I don't agree with the extend she takes her opinion to. It's a fundamental disagreement, so age groups don't really matter. It's not correct when you are born and it's not correct when you die. At least, in my opinion. But there is some truth to what she says still, just to emphasize it again, it's just the lack of nuance and the extent she applies her sentiment to, that I disagree with.
Women should know their place

Just kidding

but they are the most unhappy people, white women especially. That’s based on data. So maybe there’s something there but it’s not as simple as she makes it. Could also be that she’s just happy letting her husband lead, she’s married and they’re not I take it.

If you get "pick me" vibes from her, wait till you hear this Andrew Tate worshipping girl...she actually said "If you don't like Andrew Tate, I don't wanna be your friend":

(Just listen to the first 1 min)

And here, this girl says the same lines as the one above like they are reading from the same script: "feminism's goal is to seperate kids from their parents so they aren't raised by parents, but indoctrinated by the state in Rockefeller funded schools"

The average American woman is 170 pounds at 5'4. I therefore cannot call her average or a plain Jane.

Women should know their place

Just kidding

but they are the most unhappy people, white women especially. That’s based on data. So maybe there’s something there but it’s not as simple as she makes it. Could also be that she’s just happy letting her husband lead, she’s married and they’re not I take it.

Yeah, I definitely think it's just how she found happiness and what was right for her situation, and can also be right for a lot of women who see it as some kind of act of aggression or violation to accept leadership from a man when it possibly makes the most sense for the men to be in that position.

But it should be a balance of leadship roles, switching and rotating to whoever makes the most sense in that moment. It shouldn't automatically fall on the man, because it should go by the logic what is the most efficient. Not by what is betweem your legs. When it's an area of strength or expertise of the woman, then the woman should have a leadership role and if it's something the man is the better at, then the man should be in the leadership role. Simple as. Obviously then you have certain areas men in general are better at, and others women are better at. But you still have to go by an individual basis. And the woman can, for example, be better at math, than the man, which is generally more a strength of men. But in that case, the man must be able to still accept the woman is the most suitable to be the leader when it comes to numbers and other math related subjects. These things happen.

Last edited:
Yeah, I definitely think it's just how she found happiness and what was right for her situation, and can also be right for a lot of women who see it as some kind of act of aggression or violation to accept leadership from a man when it possibly makes the most sense for the men to be in that position.

But it should be a balance of leadship roles, switching and rotating to whoever makes the sense in that moment. It shouldn't automatically fall on the man, because it should go by the logic what is the most efficient. Not by what is betweem your legs. When it's an area of strength or expertise of the woman, then the woman should have a leadership role and if it's something the man is the better at, then the man should be in the leadership role. Simple as. Obviously then you have certain areas men in general are better at, and others women are better at. But you still have to go by an individual basis. And the woman can, for example, be better at math, than the man, which is generally more a strength of men. But in that case, the man must be able to still accept the woman is the most suitable to be the leader when it comes to numbers and other math related subject. These things happen.
My wife likes to try to lead, fuck it up, then gripe at me for not leading. If I lead then she gripes about how I do it the whole time. So I try and drive when it’s stuff that needs done and just ignore her mostly. Then she can handle the shit that doesn’t really matter and make herself miserable

My wife likes to try to lead, fuck it up, then gripe at me for not leading. If I lead then she gripes about how I do it the whole time. So I try and drive when it’s stuff that needs done and just ignore her mostly. Then she can handle the shit that doesn’t really matter and make herself miserable

Seems like she worries too much, bud. Gotta find a way to make her feel more confident, so she nags you less, IMO.

She's tall and looks a bit behemoth-ish at times.

l4V5V4e.png

That is something that is VERY attractive to me, especially pale white amazon-like women (Megan Anderson has a special place in my heart lol). To the point that I find that woman hot, even knowing that objectively she isn't anything special.

About that trash content that she spews (reading from the comments in the thread, never watched or listened to her), fuck that shit.

Seems like she worries too much, bud. Gotta find a way to make her feel more confident, so she nags you less, IMO.
Trying to fix someone else is a fools errand. Best of luck with it. I’ll make sure the bills are paid and our future is secured. She can worry about what color the walls are and what toys to get, birthday party theme and so on. She’s educated with a career too but every time I let her handle the big stuff it’s a mess.

Anyone on youtube claiming to talk the truth, isn't. If they spoke the truth they'd be banned. Same with TWITter.

I've seen her thumbnails before, but never watched a video.

I've thought the same thing, she looks extremely plain, not good not bad, just plain.
Like you said, she's carved out a niche so do ya thang.

Also I do enjoy when women go against feminism and hold women accountable. I enjoy those women alot.

edit: somewhat related.
There's this show I watch on youtube by Jason Whitlock called Fearless. Basically talks sports, but mostly society in general. The show has introduced me to a woman named Shemeka Michelle who is also a woman who goes against feminism and holds women accountable. I absolutely adore this woman and she is FFFFFFFFIIIIINE!

heres a short clip from her

Last edited:
Trying to fix someone else is a fools errand. Best of luck with it. I’ll make sure the bills are paid and our future is secured. She can worry about what color the walls are and what toys to get, birthday party theme and so on. She’s educated with a career too but every time I let her handle the big stuff it’s a mess.

Of course she has to want to be fixed too. Can't fix anyone if they don't want to. And they have to do most of the work anyway, but you can help her with it. Takes a lot of comunuication to understand exactly what needs to be fixed and how to fix it. It's not easy, but I think it will improve the quality of life for you both Not trying to pry into your life here. Just saying that it doesn't sound like fun to have to deal with a pattern of messes. We all have negative patterns that we need to break though. It's not always a nice experience to go through, but once broken, it will be an undeniable improvement. Just my opinion though and I don't want to tell you how to live your life.

If you are happy with the way things are, then all is good, IMO. But you seemed sincerely frustrated.

Last edited:
I use to get in to these gender debates at one point. Honestly the moment I started dating younger women, its like non of this shit exists at all anymore. There is no male vs female debate with a young hottie. Its picnics, amusement parks, water parks and just kicking it in nature and living it up with a young hottie who just wants to experience seeing new landscape and visit new places and enjoy new experiences.

I'm not aware of the backstory.

But IMHO, those trad thots are not to be trusted. The ugly ones pander to men as part of their mating strategy, and the hot ones are the opposite of what they say.

How are they the opposite? If you are trad and believe in that they say what you want to hear.

Of course she has to want to be fixed too. Can't fix anyone if they don't want to. And they have to do most of the work anyway, but you can help her with it. Takes a lot of comunuication to understand exactly what needs to be fixed and how to fix it. It's not easy, but I think it will improve the quality of life for you both Not trying to pry into your life here. Just saying that it doesn't sound like fun to have to deal with a pattern of messes. We all have negative patterns that we need to break through. It's not always a nice experience to go though, but once broken, it will be an undeniable improvement. Just my opinion though and I don't want to tell you how to live your life.

If you are happy with the way things are, then all is good, IMO. But you seemed sincerely frustrated.
40 year old man. Same frustration we’ve all had forever. Provide everything and nobody is happy. I just didn’t go buy a sports car. Her brother shot himself and she had a miscarriage this past year so she stressed out. Having said that I’m only going to be the punching bag a little while longer then she’ll be given a simple choice, get help or don’t. Each has its own consequences. Just once in a while a thanks would be nice. Just acknowledging I paid off all of our debt except for our mortgage and move them all into a half million dollar home yesterday perhaps. Same old shit

40 year old man. Same frustration we’ve all had forever. Provide everything and nobody is happy. I just didn’t go buy a sports car. Her brother shot himself and she had a miscarriage this past year so she stressed out. Having said that I’m only going to be the punching bag a little while longer then she’ll be given a simple choice, get help or don’t. Each has its own consequences. Just once in a while a thanks would be nice. Just acknowledging I paid off all of our debt except for our mortgage and move them all into a half million dollar home yesterday perhaps. Same old shit

Well then it seems you are on track to what I had in mind, bud. You suggested she should get help, or that's it. Then if she gets help, make sure to help/support her and don't just expect a therapist to create some kind of miracle. Though I'm sure that you know it's always a form of team work. Sounds like you have been together for a while.

And I agree if she doesn't want to get help, you should choose for what's best for you, bud. And abuse and ingratitude don't sound like what is best for you.

That is something that is VERY attractive to me, especially pale white amazon-like women (Megan Anderson has a special place in my heart lol). To the point that I find that woman hot, even knowing that objectively she isn't anything special.

About that trash content that she spews (reading from the comments in the thread, never watched or listened to her), fuck that shit.

Yeah, to each his own. I think she has some attractive physical qualities as well!

If you like Megan Anderson, you'd probably also like Rocky Emerson (NSFW)... you're welcome. ;)

Back