Social Justince Ginsberg likely to Step down... or Lie down

I can appreciate there reads like a lot of jumps there, and with total probability in play, you're right. The likelyhood that's the flash point that kicks tensions off is still a minority.... but I don't think its a negligible minority.
That flash point would be dependent how polarizing the process is not in the character of SCOTUS selections, but rather the process itself. There doesn't seem to be too much issue with the process.

That flash point would be dependent how polarizing the process is not in the character of SCOTUS selections, but rather the process itself. There doesn't seem to be too much issue with the process.

Anyone Trump chooses will be polarizing mate. Also just noticed we joined within a day of each other 13 years ago.

Anyone Trump chooses will be polarizing mate. Also just noticed we joined within a day of each other 13 years ago.
Correct. However, it is not the personalities that would cause a civil war as long as those personalities are selected via a system that is viewed as correct. Until people have a problem with that system, a civil war due to those selected personalities would seem small-minded and not just to the general public.

PREDICTIONS!!!!!!!!!

Over/Under on how many people come out saying the eventual nominee molested, raped, gang raped, killed prostitutes or ate babies?

I'm setting the line at 4.5
You mean they haven't started yet?

Last edited:
I'll take...

maxresdefault.jpg

for $1000, Alex.
She must be preying and dreading like no one ever has.

Last edited:
When she retires the posistion trump should pull a wild card and appoint me.

The Supreme Court and its impact on our country's future is the biggest reason I am glad Trump won.

Can't even imagine Hillary noms, much less if RBG goes out too.

LOL at people here talking about civil war.

If by civil war, you mean Snarkier online comments and your typical paid for protests, then sure.

If I spent my life making an impact on our society, I couldn't imagine a better death than hanging on as part of a resistance to a philosophy I found detestable. If I were her, I'd tell the MDs to shoot me up and irradiate me with everything they have to make Trump pay retail.

1200x769_lf691r.jpg

If I spent my life making an impact on our society, I couldn't imagine a better death than hanging on as part of a resistance to a philosophy I found detestable. If I were her, I'd tell the MDs to shoot me up and irradiate me with everything they have to make Trump pay retail.
Lmao hell yeah strap me in Doc I'll see ya in Valahalla!
4c1.gif

Trump can continue to fuck everything up but him winning the Presidency over the Dems as md Hillary shows how absolutely vital this election was.

My Original thread on this topic got moved to the dump even though I knew her fall, wasn't likely just to just be a fall...

They resected two malignant tumors from her lungs in December.

Problem fixed right? Not exactly. Primary lung cancer, even if its a malignant neoplasm of the lung almost always manifests as a single growth in the tissue. It's rare that there are several separate primary growths. When its multiple nodules, however, there's a 90%+ chance that it metastasized from elsewhere in her body, and making it a Stage IV neoplasm (That's fucking bad). They scanned her for other growths that came up negative, but doesn't mean much in the context of their findings in her lungs. That also means Ginsberg is pretty much at death's door, and Trump may in the very near future have another vacancy on the SCOTUS to fill.

https://www.health.com/condition/lung-cancer/ruth-bader-ginsburg-surgery

War Room Discuss...

The Prophecy is almost complete!!

This'll be what? 2nd or 3rd Trump SC pick?

no but seriously...

hope she makes it, and on her way to a speedy recovery.

Justice Ginsberg has earned her retirement.

She has every right to do everything in her power to enjoy these final few chapters of her life.

More like hope for a peaceful way out. There's pretty much no recovery from this if it is Stage IV.

I'd actually have a lot of respect for her if she falls on her sword here. She's maxing out in terms of months or weeks likely.

I feel sorry for her, but we all know she's staying in the game only because she hates Trump. She should just spend what remains of her life with her family, not involved in politics.

Move this one to the dump too. Fake person, who cares

If she wanted a continued legacy she should have retired under Obama so he could have replaced her with a young anti American traitor.
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

But you said that was your older brother and you just use his account now, right?

I miss a week of work if I get the flu and she missed a few days because she removed part of her lung. That means nothing. She is old and might very well drop dead tomorrow but that's hardly a certainty.

The prophecy is happening guys, rapture is near.

Back