Justin Wren

Wow. You sound like a pleasant person. That isn't what Wren is doing. Maybe you sniffed too much of your black nail polish before posting? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, if you are really that bitter about someone like this truly helping people then you have problems.

Obviously we all hate that guy's post, but I'm most impressed with your reply. Its the black nail polish call - just summing up that unmitigated, obsessive hate of anything Christian.

I hope Wren can really do something.

I listened to his guest appearance on Fighter and the Kid podcast. Really informative, and he sounds like a very genuine guy, trying to make a difference. Surprised he's so young. Well worth a listen.

Wren does not look like he should be fighting at HW, has a skinny fat dad bod going on I wonder if he could make 205. Looking at him you'd think the guy has never been to a gym , let alone a pro mma fighter with a pretty extensible amateur wrestling career.

Last edited:
Wren does not look like he should be fighting at HW, has a skinny fat dad bod going on I wonder if he could make 205. Looking at him you'd think the guy has never been to a gym , let alone a pro mma fighter with a pretty extensible amateur wrestling career.

I can see why you think that but his frame looks like a HW frame to me. If he wants to stay in it I think he should pack on a little mass, not drop weight. That would just drain him, I think he could be a very good HW.

Wren is an insane Christian Missionary. The Bellator promo is propaganda. Discard your emotions and think with an open mind.

I'd love to see this guy get the Bellator HW title. Now with Minakov possibly leaving, it may be possible too. He would have to fight big wrestlers (Lashley, Johnson), and maybe Kongo, but it would be great to see him triumph there.

Back