Justin Wren

He's got talent. I think he can make a run at HW for sure.

Beautiful story.

I hope he wins his next fight.

He's a good guy and quite a decent fighter too. I wish him the best.

Go find starving people and get them to join your religion in exchange for food. Doesn't deserve praise.

Go find starving people and get them to join your religion in exchange for food. Doesn't deserve praise.

You should never post again because you are useless.

Anyways, I hope he does well, but man those heavyweights look like monsters. They wouldn't let Justin weigh in with his clothes on which is stupid. I remember when Ken Shamrock weighed in eating a sandwich and wore jeans.

I hope that even if he loses he doesn't see it as a total loss and gets great sponsors. He seems like he is not messing around. No smile for the selfie.

That's a great story I'm glad he won tonight.

Was a real slog tonight. Must have had to dig deep after gassing so hard. Glad he won.

Wow. You sound like a pleasant person. That isn't what Wren is doing. Maybe you sniffed too much of your black nail polish before posting? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

However, if you are really that bitter about someone like this truly helping people then you have problems.

That ring rust was killer. I see him improving with each fight back though.

He didn't look that good at all. He's a great guy though, so hopefully he will get better now that she shook off some of the rust. His opponent couldn't even move after 1 round and he couldn't finish the fight.

Doesn't look like anything special as a fighter I'm sorry to say. Of course he did have a layoff, but that's gonna have an impact. But I'm glad he did what he felt was right, if fate or heart or whatever guided him to the Pygmy people more power to him.

He took 3 rounds to take out Josh fucking Burns, horrible. BUT, the ring-rust was clearly a factor, he'll look much better next time out, I genuinely think he's a live prospect at HW and Bellator have a good dude to manage there. Burns - pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase, no more. If I ever see 8-9 Josh Burns welcoming a new signing again, over some 2-0 local fighter, I'll fucking scream. Enough is enough, Bellator.

tumblr_nka4qeYChY1tgluygo3_r1_500.gif

Think I may buy his book. He has led an interesting life. I hope he continues to win, he is doing a good thing!

The 5 years off with likely very little training and bouts with malaria showed up in his fight last night, with that said he is still a legit prospect but only if he wants to be one. Sadly if he wants to devote his life to his current cause its probably going to be pretty hard for him to improve much as a fighter. For all the trash that was talked, Josh Burns ended up being the perfect come-back fight for him.

Maybe they can get him a fight vs Lashley (will lose unless he can get his wrestling a bit better and wear Bobby out keeping it standing) for big money to go towards the cause to get him more motivated to focus for the next fight, but either way he won't be making a bad choice with his life, good guy.

only saw the very end of the fight but im glad he won. dude's actually doing something meaningful with his life.

Great story. Hope he can keep it up. Might want to keep in condition while in the Congo.

you HATE your life and this comment shows it. Sucks to be you bud. Hope you figure shit out.

Back