Justin Wren on JRE (Fight For the Forgotten)

This should be stickied.

Wren's story about burying a pygmy child who could've been saved with a shot of medicine worth $3 and the mother who was too weak to even sob about her dead child was absolutely heart wrenching. Even Joe had to pause for a moment before continuing.

Stoked to see him back in MMA, he showed a lot of promise on TUF and I was bummed to see him cut after losing one close fight in the UFC. Hopefully he makes his way back to the UFC in a few years, they really need some fresh faces at HW.

This should be stickied.

Wren's story about burying a pygmy child who could've been saved with a shot of medicine worth $3 and the mother who was too weak to even sob about her dead child was absolutely heart wrenching. Even Joe had to pause for a moment before continuing.

Yep. I was legit crying at that point. Dude is an inspiration for sure.

And his website where you can donate directly to his organisation.

http://www.water4.org/fightfortheforgotten

Stoked to see him back in MMA, he showed a lot of promise on TUF and I was bummed to see him cut after losing one close fight in the UFC. Hopefully he makes his way back to the UFC in a few years, they really need some fresh faces at HW.

Too bad Reebok would be the only thing he could raise awareness for if he ever got back in the UFC lol.

Cheers, Miles! Have fun

And to whoever mentioned that Jeff Novitzky JRE, I agree that folks should check that one out. Jeff came off really well imo, and had some interesting things to say about the USADA testing from an insider's perspective.

He came off as real cool, not sanctimonious or authoritarian

Sucks to be the guy fighting him because everybody will probably hate you if you brutally knock him out celebrating and whatnot.

I have tons of respect for Wren and all he's doing.

Back