Justin Trudeau freaks out at lady who questions him about the cost of illegal immigrants.

And here is the recording of the live feed that was streamed on Facebook that as linked in that article...Its actually far more disturbing since the guy doing it follows the woman being strong armed away buy the Canadian fascist thug silencing the opposition. Its actually full proof, the far left are the biggest threat to Western nations, more than the mass of immigrants themselves.

lol @ the whole fucked situation. Dissent and discourse are not allowed, and then thugs physically bully an old woman. I thought that cunt Justin was a feminist? Nope, just a fake piece of shit like all the other Leftists who wish to destroy white nations. Cunts.

it was a colony..... just because the commonwealth didnt exist at the time doesnt make it any less of a colony ya goof.

Now fuck off, you bore me!

1982 Canada was not a colony as it could create its own laws and its elected officials were recognized by Britain. Not true for the American Colonies. You still have no standing points.

You know shit about fuckall.

<DisgustingHHH>

Trudeau must be the cuckiest, worst leader in the first world nations. And that is a huge achievement.

1982 Canada was not a colony as it could create its own laws and its elected officials were recognized by Britain. Not true for the American Colonies. You still have no standing points.

You know shit about fuckall.

<DisgustingHHH>
who is the Canadian head of state? Thats why their prime minister is recognised by Britain, as the Queen is the fucking head of state ya goof..... Thats how it works.

Do you think the Americans that served the government before the revolution didnt have to swear to serve "Queen and country"?? If so you really are naive as fuck!

no, you dont.... thats how all civilised nations deal with illegal immigrants that cross their borders

No...civilized nations don't normally deal with a virtue signally shit eater who says "all are welcome please come!" causing a back log in properly processing people to see if they are even people we want. The situation has very quickly and obviously grown unsustainable and thus requires a more severe answer to this migrant crisis.

If you can illegally come here, and stay almost indefinitely while using all our social services you effectively have open borders.

Canada needs a fucking wall.

People like TS deserve everything that happens to their country. You probably even voted for Trudeau at one stage, you were probably sympathetic to some of the stuff he says at one stage.

Many Canadians were brainwashed and so arrogant when people were telling them the truth, and are now only seeing the light...

I never voted for Shit Eater and if you check my post history I have been posting only nasty things about him since before he was elected. I have never liked Trudeau or his father.

If you look at the stats, only 39 percent of the people who voted voted for Shit Eater. That means the majority of the country did not vote for him. He barely had any votes in Western Canada.

the simpletons answer to everything

The wall is a half heart joke, Canada has such a large border that policing it seems rather daunting. But ok smart ass...solve the problem;

Currently we have no where to put the ones we have, and we are quickly being drained of social services...
and more are coming. (it's not slowing down)
Explain to me, oh clever one how you would solve the problem of mass migration?

And don't tell me what you WOULDN'T do...tell me what you would do.

The wall is a half heart joke, Canada has such a large border that policing it seems rather daunting. But ok smart ass...solve the problem;

Currently we have no where to put the ones we have, and we are quickly being drained of social services...
and more are coming. (it's not slowing down)
Explain to me, oh clever one how you would solve the problem of mass migration?

And don't tell me what you WOULDN'T do...tell me what you would do.
maybe we should stop destabilising the regions these people are coming from.... as a start.

maybe we should stop destabilising the regions these people are coming from.... as a start.

That doesn't solve the problem. It's a cheap tactic to deflect the conversation to another issue. (never mind you would be hard pressed to find a country CANADA has destabilized...) The majority of our migrants come from two places; Haiti and Nigeria. Has Canada destabilized Haiti and Nigeria?

No? Ok then.

Solve the problem.

That doesn't solve the problem. It's a cheap tactic to deflect the conversation to another issue. (nevermind you would be hard pressed to find a country CANADA has destablized...)

Solve the problem.
that does solve the majority of the problem ya doofus, or are you one of those idiots that think the West's foreign policy hasnt played a part in the floods of refugees and migrants in the last couple of decades?

other than that you give people a chance to plead their case, they may not be citizens but they have human rights..... but you seem to overlook that point.

No one has a problem with legitimate refugees. These people coming tvthe border dont have legitimate claims to make. They are wasting our time and money.

that does solve the majority of the problem ya doofus, or are you one of those idiots that think the West's foreign policy hasnt played a part in the floods of refugees and migrants in the last couple of decades?

other than that you give people a chance to plead their case, they may not be citizens but they have human rights..... but you seem to overlook that point.

Ok you are a fucking idiot dreamer.

We don't have the resources. It's finite. Ya know how like if I just suddenly invited a large group of people to eat at your house and you say to me "Tiny I don't have enough food to feed all these people"

But regardless of the United States foreign policy, I've already told you where these refugees are coming and neither place Canada has played a role in destabilizing. They are just poor places. I'm willing to let people plead their case, however we can't afford to keep them while they wait TO plead their case.

You haven't solved shit yet and your country would be hemorrhaging money from social services and your population who require use of those social services would also be suffering. You would also be virtue signalling like Trudeau thinking that if you say nice things like "well if the united states would stop war mongering..." not really understanding that while not a bad sentimet, doesn't actually do anything to solve the problem your country currently faces.

hell, even if everyone globally stopped warring and meddling, you would STILL have this migrant crisis. Because there will never be a time in history where their isnt poor countries and rich countries. have's and have nots. And our Leader just put out the welcome mat to all those have not's.

So far you would make a piss poor leader, guiding your people and economy into ruin.

If you were on a life raft, i get it...it's nice to save people but the raft has a weight limit and for every person you save the raft sinks lower and lower into the ocean...you would still save people until the fucking raft sinks and everyone dies.

That's what you are giving me here. And you call me a simpleton for saying the wall comment?

Got anything else?

Last edited:
So does that mean that there is no room for limitation or control over other cultural practices? What if a culture likes to skin cats or eat dead foetuses? How dumb to just throw out “it’s in the Constitution” as if that explains and justifies every hair-brained law / policy that has something to do with another culture.

See that’s the problem when you throw these silly little lines in there without context. And in what section does multiculturalism have anything to do with illegal border crossings? You’ve played the same trick as Justine - just changed the topic without addressing the actual issue.

Back