Justin Trudeau freaks out at lady who questions him about the cost of illegal immigrants.

I am not impressed with Andrew Scheer so far, but I will be voting for the Conservatives anyway. The NDP might not even qualify as a federal party after the next election so the next election will be liberal versus conservative. My vote will be more against Shit Eater than for a particular party. Most politicians are scumbags, but Shit Eater takes it to another level

In the Ontario election, the liberal party failed so hard that they actually lost party status. Trudeau is gonna get served.

I guess if they ever ask Justin about this he'll say that he doesn't remember any "negative interactions". Surprised he didn't throw an elbow at her.

It was disturbing how those RCMP goons rushed that old lady as if she had pulled a gun or something.

"Welcomed by first nations"...

"showed us how to build a strong society"...

What a funny man.

Do Canadians actually believe this?

it most certainly is..... or are you forgetting that America was a British colony?

No, I'm not.

Your assertion that most of the people who wrote the Constitution of the US were loyal to/served Britain before turning is plain false.

They were loyal to the colonies, they obstructed British business in the colonies, worked, fought and killed to break away from Britain.

Quite literally the opposite of what you posted.

who said anything about them being in a high position in the British Government? Did Trudeau's father have a high ranking position in the British government?

America was a British Colony, if Canada "served" the UK then so did America. try again dipshit

I did in the post you replied to. Who is the dipshit again?

it most certainly is..... or are you forgetting that America was a British colony?

They were SUBJECTS of the UK, but not administrative officials of the UK. Unless you count serving in local and colonial government which was very disconnected from British Imperial government.

No, I'm not.

Your assertion that most of the people who wrote the Constitution of the US were loyal to/served Britain before turning is plain false.

They were loyal to the colonies, they obstructed British business in the colonies, worked, fought and killed to break away from Britain.

Quite literally the opposite of what you posted.
thats an interesting history youve made up
They were SUBJECTS of the UK, but not administrative officials of the UK. Unless you count serving in local and colonial government which was very disconnected from British Imperial government.
yeah.... exactly like the Canadians were.
I did in the post you replied to. Who is the dipshit again?
still you..... did Trudeau's dad have a high ranking position in the British government?

People like TS deserve everything that happens to their country. You probably even voted for Trudeau at one stage, you were probably sympathetic to some of the stuff he says at one stage.

Many Canadians were brainwashed and so arrogant when people were telling them the truth, and are now only seeing the light...

No. I can't speak for TS, but the idea that Canada is fine with Trudeau as a whole, is silly. You're a conservative, yes? So the next time the Dems take the Presidency(it will happen), I can assume you were 100% on board, yeah? The election results are representative of the country and every single individual, right?

C'mon son.

thats an interesting history youve made up

yeah.... exactly like the Canadians were.

still you..... did Trudeau's dad have a high ranking position in the British government?

I didn't make it up. It's actual history.

Please show me how the people who wrote the constitution of the U.S. were loyal/served Britain and that they did not fight to break from Britains rule.

No. I can't speak for TS, but the idea that Canada is fine with Trudeau as a whole, is silly. You're a conservative, yes? So the next time the Dems take the Presidency(it will happen), I can assume you were 100% on board, yeah? The election results are representative of the country and every single individual, right?

C'mon son.

We are gonna corrent this shit next election. And if dems want to win they better lean more center.

Still you..... did Trudeau's dad have a high ranking position in the British government?

Are you really going to say I was talking about THIS Trudeau?!? I specifically gave the name of the Trudeau I was talking about and that is PET, the Trudeau that WAS Canada's leader at the time of the writing of their Constitution.

Did you even READ the post? The entire thing was about him...

I didn't make it up. It's actual history.

Please show me how the people who wrote the constitution of the U.S. were loyal/served Britain and that they did not fight to break from Britains rule.
they were British subjects working for the British empire..... how many of them were British? Almost all of them

Whilst the guy I was initially responding to was criticising Trudeau's dad for pretty much the same thing, but he is Canadian..... not British!

C'mon son.

Not too often I agree with Heretic, but this is spot on. Add to that the fact that the Canadian vote is split across 3 major parties, as opposed to only 2 in the US, and it becomes pretty easy to realize that opinions of Trudeau across the entire population are...'diverse'.

Are you really going to say I was talking about THIS Trudeau?!? I specifically gave the name of the Trudeau I was talking about and that is PET, the Trudeau that WAS Canada's leader at the time of the writing of their Constitution.

Did you even READ the post? The entire thing was about him...
I am aware of that ya muppet

The USA doesn’t have a joke of a leader. Canada absolutely does.

You are entitled to your opinion, to which I disagree. We both have jokes for leaders, in my view. They are each pathetic in their own way.

In retrospect I could have done without interjecting that opinion into this thread as it isn’t very pertinent to the subject of the thread.

I am aware of that ya muppet

Clearly you are not since you keep posting asking me things that are clear from my posts while making comments that make no sense since you dont know what is being said.

PET worked as the top government official under the British government, in Canada, for 13 YEARS and every person that helped write the Canadian Constitution, also worked for that government before Canada finally became independant.

This was not the case in America. No one that wrote the constitution worked for the British government in a high position before the revolutionary war...I would have to actually go read up on if any of them served in a LOW position lol...

Clearly you are not since you keep posting asking me things that are clear from my posts while making comments that make no sense since you dont know what is being said.

PET worked as the top government official under the British government, in Canada, for 13 YEARS and every person that helped write the Canadian Constitution, also worked for that government before Canada finally became independant.

This was not the case in America. No one that wrote the constitution worked for the British government in a high position before the revolutionary war...I would have to actually go read up on if any of them served in a LOW position lol...
try again dipshit
Prior political experience[edit]
Several of the Founding Fathers had extensive national, state, local and foreign political experience prior to the adoption of the Constitution in 1787. Some had been diplomats. Several had been members of the Continental Congress or elected President of that body.

Nearly all of the 55 Constitutional Convention delegates had some experience in colonial and state government, and the majority had held county and local offices.[30] Those who lacked national congressional experience were Bassett, Blair, Brearly, Broom, Davie, Dayton, Alexander Martin, Luther Martin, Mason, McClurg, Paterson, Charles Pinckney, Strong, and Yates.

all of those were prior to the forming of America, political figures in service to the British Empire..... so try again with your bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Found...ed_States#Interesting_facts_and_commonalities

Back