Justin Trudeau freaks out at lady who questions him about the cost of illegal immigrants.

Non-answer. That's about it. I don't know why Trudeau does this though: giving a windbag answer to a fairly easily answerable question. 5 seconds on google says they already sent 50 million to Quebec, and have budgeted 173 million for the problem.

Trudeau's non-answer was appalling. He could have simply answered the question explaining money has been sent (and much more will likely be sent as time goes on and the problem worsens). Why does he need to go on a rant about "Muh Diversity" and start calling the woman intolerant and saying she is the problem Canadian? His words were completely uncalled for. It is reasonable to be concerned about the border crisis and the cost, financially and socially, to Canadians. The liberal plan to shame, name-call and shut people up is ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Scheer has been a huge coward when it comes to saying what needs to be said. I get the strategy of staying quiet and letting Trudeau continue to embarrass himself, but it is also clear that Scheer will be an ineffective leader because he will kowtow to the liberals and their diversity nonsense. His reaction to Bernier that any questioning or criticism of open borders, illegal immigration and relaxed immigration is reinforcing the ridiculous racism hysteria that the liberals are using to silence people.

But Bernier isn’t making clear, cogent arguments. It’d be one thing if he said “we need to get the asylum seeker crisis under control” or something like that. But instead his statements on “we need to curb extreme multiculturalism” leaves one wondering what that even means, because on its face it doesn’t sound like anything more than not so thinly veiled racism.

Like what even is “extreme” multiculturalism vs “non-extreme” multiculturalism? What’s the difference? To Bernier is there even such a thing as “good” multiculturalism at all, or not?

If Bernier wants to be taken seriously he needs to clarify what he’s talking about and offer alternatives, otherwise he’s just “shitposting”.

What is there to debate? Diversity is our strength, multiculturalism is good, a post-nation state will be the ultimate utopia and if you question that you are intolerant, racist, xenophobic and unworthy of being Canadian. You cannot argue with that logic.
so you disagree with the Canadian constitution?

Can't wait until this pompous jester is out. Dressing up like a fuckin idiot to go to India. He's the real racist making a mockery of other cultures. You know what they wear in India Justin? Suits and ties you twerp.

This was so fucking glorious.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...a-total-disaster-and-he-has-himself-to-blame/

How did Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, the world’s favorite liberal mascot — a feminist man, with movie-star good looks, a 50 percent female cabinet and a political lexicon that has replaced “mankind” with “peoplekind” (making millions swoon) — end up looking silly, diminished and desperate on his trip to India this week?

Trudeau’s eight-day India expedition has been an absolute fiasco.

Hours before meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, his journey hit a dead end when the Canadian high commissioner invited a Sikh extremist named Jaspal Atwal (who has been convicted of attempted murder and was previously affiliated with a terrorist group) to a dinner to honor Trudeau in Delhi. Atwal was found guilty of trying to kill an Indian minister in 1986; he was also blamed for an assault on Ujjal Dosanjh, the former premier of British Columbia.

giphy.gif

"Unprecedented In The HISTORY Of International Relations..."

God Dammit, @salamander.

s0250.gif

But Bernier isn’t making clear, cogent arguments. It’d be one thing if he said “we need to get the asylum seeker crisis under control” or something like that. But instead his statements on “we need to curb extreme multiculturalism” leaves one wondering what that even means, because on its face it doesn’t sound like anything more than not so thinly veiled racism.

Like what even is “extreme” multiculturalism vs “non-extreme” multiculturalism? What’s the difference? To Bernier is there even such a thing as “good” multiculturalism at all, or not?

If Bernier wants to be taken seriously he needs to clarify what he’s talking about and offer alternatives, otherwise he’s just “shitposting”.

That is a fair criticism of Bernier. He has to be coherent, clear and concise otherwise he is simply going to make it easier for the left-leaning mainstream media and the liberal party to scream racism and to conveniently interpret his words as intolerant bigotry.

The media has been rather ridiculous when it comes to their reaction to what Bernier said. Rosemary Barton, for example, even went as far as trying to link his statement to the Unite the Right: 2 Rally which is completely ridiculous.

Rosemary Barton even said that unless Bernier explains himself she will deliberately interpret what he says in the worst way:

Here is a short CBC propaganda video linking Bernier to the alt-right, Kelly Leitch, racism, racist rallies and more (Of course, comments are disabled) :

Yea, clip in the OP is disturbing as fuck.

Trudeau's non-answer was appalling. He could have simply answered the question explaining money has been sent (and much more will likely be sent as time goes on and the problem worsens). Why does he need to go on a rant about "Muh Diversity" and start calling the woman intolerant and the problem with Canadians. His words were completely uncalled for. It is reasonable to be concerned about the border crisis and the cost, financially and socially, to Canadians.

Because he has a narrative to push at any cost and that's exactly what it's about. The immigrants coming into Canada are mostly useless freeloaders, not contributors. It's funny and insulting how he compares immigrants of the past to these fucking bums of today.

In what way?
multiculturalism is enshrined in the Canadian constitution..... if you are against multiculturalism you are in essence opposed to the constitution of your own country

multiculturalism is enshrined in the Canadian constitution..... if you are against multiculturalism you are in essence opposed to the constitution of your own country

I am not against REASONABLE and LIMITED diversity and multiculturalism. Like most people, I like the food and the women. Unfortunately, there are serious problems that arise when things are taken too far. I am against the liberal government relaxing immigration standards and not only failing miserably to deal with the current border crises, but paying and accomodating the opportunists and free-loaders who are simply walking, illegally, into Canada.

I am not against REASONABLE and LIMITED diversity and multiculturalism. Like most people, I like the food and the women. Unfortunately, there are serious problems that arise when things are taken too far. I am against the liberal government relaxing immigration standards and not only failing miserably to deal with the current border crises, but paying and accomodating the opportunists and free-loaders who are simply walking, illegally, into Canada.
you dont get a say in the level of multiculturalism..... if its enshrined in your constitution then thats what your country stands for.

I was expecting him to lose his shit, and did not see that in this heavily edited video. His non-answer was completely unsatisfactory however. It is a shame that the 2 leading nations in the Western Hemisphere have complete jokes for leaders.

The USA doesn’t have a joke of a leader. Canada absolutely does.

Trudeau's non-answer was appalling. He could have simply answered the question explaining money has been sent (and much more will likely be sent as time goes on and the problem worsens). Why does he need to go on a rant about "Muh Diversity" and start calling the woman intolerant and saying she is the problem Canadian? His words were completely uncalled for. It is reasonable to be concerned about the border crisis and the cost, financially and socially, to Canadians. The liberal plan to shame, name-call and shut people up is ridiculous.

Name cal and shut people up....straight out of the liberal play book.

It would be way more psychotic if it was like a 10 minute tirade with him talking quietly, then yelling, then quietly, then yelling.

a 10 minute Jake the Snake promo.

I was expecting him to lose his shit, and did not see that in this heavily edited video. His non-answer was completely unsatisfactory however. It is a shame that the 2 leading nations in the Western Hemisphere have complete jokes for leaders.

I wouldn't call Mexico a leading nation.

Wow, you are getting sucked into the far leftist tactics bro...

He did what he did because he cannot frame an argument any other way, he has been trained to do this thanks to a political ideology with no morals and no truth behind it...

You do not have to be for 100% free immigration to be for immigration and anyone not a brain dead twat knows this. Dont let them sucker you into having to defend yourself like that again man. They do this shit in America also, if you are not 100% against gun ownership, it means you are pro kids being killed in schools. If you are not for allowing people to just walk into the country, you are pro having kids taken away from parents (An Obama law, yet Trump did it) AND you are also racist and xenophobic...the far left are a cancer to society, all societies.

They are so bad that China created a word for them, and they dont even have any there...Baizuo...it means White Left!

you dont get a say in the level of multiculturalism..... if its enshrined in your constitution then thats what your country stands for.

Actually they do, or would if enough of them had enough balls to actually read it, see it was added in 1982, and then realize it was added when they finally broke from Britain and led by a man that was in power for 13 of his 15 years in office WHILE SERVING THE BRITS.

The people should wake up and realize that Canada is following a group of laws placed upon them by those that served Britain openly and did not have their best interest at heart when they finally decided to stand on their own.

Also, the only reason why this Soyboy is in office today is due to his last name, the same name of the very man I am talking about above..PET, aka Pierre Elliott Trudeau.

Seems questionably edited to be fair.

And here is the recording of the live feed that was streamed on Facebook that as linked in that article...Its actually far more disturbing since the guy doing it follows the woman being strong armed away buy the Canadian fascist thug silencing the opposition. Its actually full proof, the far left are the biggest threat to Western nations, more than the mass of immigrants themselves.

And here is the recording of the live feed that was streamed on Facebook that as linked in that article...Its actually far more disturbing since the guy doing it follows the woman being strong armed away buy the Canadian fascist thug silencing the opposition. Its actually full proof, the far left are the biggest threat to Western nations, more than the mass of immigrants themselves.

Thank you for posting the video. It is rather sickening to watch an innocent older woman being strong armed by some macho retard because Trudeau has a hard on for "Muh Diversity!".

Its actually far more disturbing since the guy doing it follows the woman being strong armed away buy the Canadian fascist thug silencing the opposition.

This guy is an idiot or needs caffeine to drive away the sleepiness...

Yes I know its me.

Actually they do, or would if enough of them had enough balls to actually read it, see it was added in 1982, and then realize it was added when they finally broke from Britain and led by a man that was in power for 13 of his 15 years in office WHILE SERVING THE BRITS.

The people should wake up and realize that Canada is following a group of laws placed upon them by those that served Britain openly and did not have their best interest at heart when they finally decided to stand on their own.

Also, the only reason why this Soyboy is in office today is due to his last name, the same name of the very man I am talking about above..PET, aka Pierre Elliott Trudeau.
so you are in favour of a nation changing their constitution if its detrimental(or perceived to be) to their society?

Back