Justin got knocked out twice and beat three LWs on their way out and DESERVES a title shot.....

jko1355

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I wonder how that guy that just tapped Pettis with a 6 fight winning streak feels.

Yes,he does. No one else has a better claim after the tony/khabib fight meets its conclusion.

Conor didn’t do shit for 4 years and beat 4-6 Cowboy

Gaethje deserves it more than anybody else, including the guy that subbed Pettis

So the three LWs were "on their way out" but Pettis is peaking?

{<jordan}

Give this one another try bud.

Gaethjes just bleed status gets him all sorts of passes. Hes notoriously hard to work with, hes turned down big time fights, and he wants to wait for a title shot on a 3 fight win streak against guys who arent contenders.

He should fight Conor for #1 contender. It makes the most sense, Gaethje would absolutely take the fight and fans would eat it up. Unfortunately the Ufc isn't keen on the idea.

Conor didn’t do shit for 4 years and beat 4-6 Cowboy

Who deserves it more than Gaethje?
Conor in your mind rent free.

TS never brought up Conor. No one said he deserves a title shot, on the contrary everybody has said a title shot off the Cowboy win is ridiculous.

On the note of Conor in regards to Justin, atleast Conor didn't get finished by "sloppy chinless brawler" Alverez and Porier.

I wonder how that guy that just tapped Pettis with a 6 fight winning streak feels.

I know ufc doesn’t care about rankings, but I guess you don’t either

Diego beat way more legit competition
ChiefAmbitiousGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

TS never brought up Conor. No one said he deserves a title shot, on the contrary everybody has said a title shot off the Cowboy win is ridiculous.

On the note of Conor in regards to Justin, atleast Conor didn't get finished by "sloppy chinless brawler" Alverez and Porier.
But he got finished by unranked Duffy and journeyman Nate.. plus another who fought at 125, and the most recent being the only elite fighter that he has lost to thus far.

Yeah you're right. He's a scrub. What were we thinking.
Hype job just like PVZ and Maycee.
Only in the UFC because he has a pretty face.

Gaethje is an interesting style matchup for Khabib but he isn't nearly as good as McGregor and was dominated and finished not very long ago by both Poirier and Alvarez. He's the flavor of the month, nothing more.

3 DECISIVE wins, not just UDs. He deserves a shot. I gaurantee he'd give us a better showing than fucking Peahead did

People are definitely overblowing how deserving Gaethje is of a title shot. Good cases can be made that all of CDF, the Felder/Hooker winner, the Lee/Oliveira winner, and Islam Makhachev are more deserving.

But Gaethje has a couple of big things going for him. Firstly, he's arguably the most exciting fighter in he UFC. Secondly, he has a good style to beat Khabib.

I would like to see Gaethje win one more, but if Conor doesnt want to fight him then there aren't any good options. He should want the Poirier fight back, but I'm not sure the ufC or Poirier would be interested in that rematch.

Imo Gaethje should have taken the Felder fight. It was the easiest fight in the top 10 & Felder's stock/ranking will never be higher.

The Hooker/Felder & Bronx/Lee winners will be knocking on the door of title contention as well. 155 is too stacked, seriously.

Dana did say that if Khabib wins they're gonna give Conor the rematch.

as a Conor fan, i also find this a bit ridiculous, even though i do think Conor probably has the best chance to beat him.

McGregor vs Gaethje needs to happen next.

Back