Justin Gaethje

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I don't have the best memory but seem to remember him getting knocked out dead by 2 dudes who Conor easily beat.

I don't have the best memory but seem to remember him getting knocked out dead by 2 dudes who Conor easily beat.
I have a good memory and I seem to remember Conor tapping to Joe Duffy.

Gaethje gets koed then get called an overrated can who threw the fight! Isn’t that right Sherdog?

he gets TKOd in a great 2 round fight. Khabib,Usman and Masvidal all beat McGregor
Hopefully that’s next and Conor stays active.

JG is good but Connor KO's him

Khabib, Tony and submission fighters beat Connor lmao

Justin fight would end in less than 30 seconds.

He's just a meat shield to postpone the Khabib rematch and hope that Khabib retires in the meantime before it happens. That's what haters think.

Yes and Conor beat Cowboy at 170 unlike Justin. Without dehydration Cowboy has great chin and durability unlike in 155. Conor has just too much power for these guys with his new muscle mass and perfect technique.

Justin is a real badass. The guy has no boring fights and his pressure style is crazy. that being said he will get knocked out cold by McGregor.

Conor would be the favourite, especially if Gaetjhe is dumb enough to stand with Conor and not utilize his wrestling.

If you dont have Nate's chin and durability you better take Conor down. Conor is just too accurate on the feet. Him and Adesanya are levels above MMA fighters when it comes to striking IQ

Yeah that's right. Fighters never learn from defeats or improve.

Back