Justin Gaethje: "The more you talk the harder the fall"

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Says he hopes James can climb back from this, but it's gonna be difficult.

Sympathetic Gaethje is born

Gay cheese is so much easier to spell than his actual name

The only sad thing about that fight for me is I didn’t get to see Vicks skinny legs snap, but getting KTFO was more than enough

Also Karyn is very cringe and feeling herself a little too much.

Violence speaks louder than words. Keep Justin ready for when one of these fools pull out.

Also Karyn is very cringe and feeling herself a little too much.

Is she the dumbass that said white people should listen to her because she had a white husband? I want to say it was something stupid like that. Her opinion had value because she had a white connection.

He reminds me so much of a new breed Hendo. His mannerisms, body language, voice, smile, celebration flex, and he is a wrestler turned KO artist via big right hand.

Is she the dumbass that said white people should listen to her because she had a white husband? I want to say it was something stupid like that. Her opinion had value because she had a white connection.

I have no idea. I've never heard of that. Pretty retarded if its true. I wouldn't put it past her. She's dumb as rocks. She always asks the most retarded random questions during interviews and press conferences. Like she doesn't really have a pulse for the sport. She used to work for MTV. She just found a niche. People like to shit on Ariel saying that he's only in MMA to get to a bigger platform eventually, but his knowledge and passion for the sport are undeniable. I see Karyn more as an opportunist. Wonder what's going to happen to her after the FOX deal is up. I used to like her too, but she's hard to watch on FOX.

I have no idea. I've never heard of that. Pretty retarded if its true. I wouldn't put it past her. She's dumb as rocks. She always asks the most retarded random questions during interviews and press conferences. Like she doesn't really have a pulse for the sport. She used to work for MTV. She just found a niche. People like to shit on Ariel saying that he's only in MMA to get to a bigger platform eventually, but his knowledge and passion for the sport are undeniable. I see Karyn more as an opportunist. Wonder what's going to happen to her after the FOX deal is up. I used to like her too, but she's hard to watch on FOX.

I think it was something to do with her accusing a white fighter of being racist.

Yeah, she really isn't that good at her job. Just there to have a female on the team and a bit of diversity. Talent-wise, she doesn't belong there.

- Video not available in my country

- Racist

I agree she could definitely show more cleavage.

JG talked nothing but trash on arrival to the UFC, this is the "show me my equal" guy who proceeded to get knocked out in back to back fights while getting out classed.

This is a fine win but we don't know if his fight IQ has improved. He's now 2-2 in the UFC and frankly Michael Johnson is in a career tailspin for years.

We'll see if JG can climb out of this still.

Back