Justin Gaethje still rubbing the loss into James Vick on Instagram

It would be way funnier if he posted a shit eating video after Johnson's infamous "I eat my shit whole bro" line.

actually, i do have something more to say: why is everyone getting upset over all this shit-talking? pre-fight drama is always great. gets you even more pumped up for the fight. and everything said afterwards is fair-game, as far as i'm concerned. they're trying to kick eachother's ass, and people are bitching about shit-talking? makes no sense.

5LxV.gif

Being humble is overrated.

giphy.gif

If you talk all that BS like Vick did, you deserve some shit.

Yes, and what was the problem with all the BS Vick talked? Oh... yeah, its that he wasn't humble, right?
So being humble is overrated, yet youre mad at Vick for not being... humble?

Its only fitting you being in here with a Simpsons reference when your AV is about a butterfinger. As most people over 30 would know, butterfinger used Bart in their commercials for years

TBH Gaethje starting talking shit, Vick was sitting quietly until Justin brought that running shit or whatever..

actually, i do have something more to say: why is everyone getting upset over all this shit-talking? pre-fight drama is always great. gets you even more pumped up for the fight. and everything said afterwards is fair-game, as far as i'm concerned. they're trying to kick eachother's ass, and people are bitching about shit-talking? makes no sense.
I don't think so, usually fight is way to end trashtalking between two guys, at least between gypsies. Geathje was also trashtalking before fight...but if he wants to celebrate his win like that his choice...<Fedor23>
It's new era, maybe it's way to promote fighters...<JonesLaugh>

he's 30 IQ, wouldn't expect a respectable behavior from him. not even mcgregor does this kind of crap, ffs

Lol he talked so much shit ... karmas a bitch I guess.

I mean, it was Vick’s reference.
Pretty good troll job b against a dude who talked a lot of shit

so he points out an actual fact and that's crossing the line?
Yes, usually when someone crosses the line it is actually because of a fact that they brought up (talking about someone's dead mother...mentally retarded sister...or, to give a real example in combat sports, fighters who would bring up Mayweather's illiteracy...etc).

If it's not a fact, it'd just be a joke or rumor and it wouldn't matter.

Yes, usually when someone crosses the line it is actually because of a fact that they brought up (talking about someone's dead mother...mentally retarded sister...or whatever).

Otherwise, it'd just be a joke or rumor and it wouldn't matter.
lol,so sherdoggers crossed this line long before Vick, because talking about Justin's braindamage and unreasonable way of fighting was main topic after his last losses...

Back