News Justin Gaethje set to face Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone on Sept. 14 in Vancouver

Who Wins?

• Total voters
WTF? Still over 90% JG.

Cowboy was a slight betting dog vs. Ferg.
He was definitely the crowd fav though. Also seems like Sherbros were pretty well split on that fight.

Guess I'm missing something. I'd expect Cerrone to open as the betting fav in this fight.
Yeh you are.

Justin is the favorite over anyone. Hes the shit

Yeh you are.

Justin is the favorite over anyone. Hes the shit
Aren't you the self proclaimed hard core fan who has never seen a Leon Edward's fight?
You made it too difficult to value your opinion.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised Gaethje is winning this poll but I am shocked by how much... This should be pretty damn fun.

I was too. I expected to see Justin a favorite 60-40, maybe 70-30, but its 84% for Justin at the moment.

I think Cerrone's last fight and his trouble with pressure both lead to the low polling.

Idk.. I'm leaning more towards Cowboy for this one.

Gayjee will be in title range if he win this one. I think he gets the TKO. Too much violence for Donald.

CowBoy isn't at his best against pressure fighters.
So I'll say Gaethje via tko probably

d16c6810-a919-11e9-bdfa-74a30a5d1143

The main event of UFC Fight Night on Sept. 14, in Vancouver, British Columbia, has Fight of the Year written all over it.

UFC president Dana White confirmed that Donald Cerrone will meet Justin Gaethje at the Rogers Arena in the five-round main event.

Cerrone and Gaethje are among a handful of the most exciting fighters in the sport and their fight promises sheer violence.

“Get ready, Vancouver!” White said. “This fight is going to be ridiculous!”

He’s set a standard for exciting, competitive bouts that is difficult to reach.

Gaethje, though, may be a guy who gives him a run for the money. In just five UFC bouts, in which he’s gone 3-2, Gaethje has won Fight of the Night four times. He’s had two Performance of the Night bonuses, as well.

All five of his bouts have ended in knockouts and the combined record of his UFC opponents at the time he fought them was 101-27.

https://news.yahoo.com/justin-gaeth...errone-on-sept-14-in-vancouver-051522817.html

Man, what kind of crazy prick choses to fight Tony Motherfuckin Ferguson and then, after getting fucked up by Tony, accepts a fight against the 2nd most violent man in the division?!?

Mad respect to Cowboy, but war Gaethje.

None of them could take that left hand

Gaethje is going to make Donald bleed like never before

Back