News Justin Gaethje set to face Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone on Sept. 14 in Vancouver

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I figured this was going to be next. I’ve got Gaethje. Damn Cowboy sure doesn’t shy away from hard fights. A well prepared Cowboy is a live dog in the fight though. As savage and dangerous as Gaethje is, let’s not forget how hittable he can be.

JG gets rocked in nearly every fight.

Kevin Iole isn't legit? MMA Junkie reported it as well.

Ehhh typically ESPN is the first to report major fight news given their relationship with the company. I’m not saying this guy is lying I’m just saying I’m not seeing anything. All Dana is quoted as saying is “get ready Vancouver.. this fight is going to be nuts”.

I pray it’s true I’m just looking for confirmation

This is a sick ass freaking fight. Don't even care who wins, love both fighters. May the best man win

I dont think I've ever seen Cowboy dig deep in a war of attrition and come out on top, so I go with Gaetjhe here.

Wow it worked out for Cowboy afterall. Might have to make the trip to see this.

WTF? Still over 90% JG.

Cowboy was a slight betting dog vs. Ferg.
He was definitely the crowd fav though. Also seems like Sherbros were pretty well split on that fight.

Guess I'm missing something. I'd expect Cerrone to open as the betting fav in this fight.

Oh my fucking god! First it was Ferguson, now it's Gaethje.

Cowboy can not get enough appreciation, what a god damn legend.

I dont think I've ever seen Cowboy dig deep in a war of attrition and come out on top, so I go with Gaetjhe here.

Well I guess he's due maybe...? He is pretty damn accurate with his strikes and Geathje doesn't exactly have an impenetrable defense.

I was pumped for the last Gaethje fights but they ended so quickly... JUST BLEED for 5 rounds, please

Back