News Justin Gaethje set to face Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone on Sept. 14 in Vancouver

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Hoping to see a war but I see it similar to till/cerrone where gaethje just marches him down right off the bat and KO’s him in 3 minutes

This is a serious just bleed card

Lightweight Donald Cerrone vs. Justin Gaethje
Light Heavyweight Glover Teixeira vs. Nikita Krylov
Middleweight David Branch vs. Andrew Sanchez
Heavyweight Marcin Tybura vs. Augusto Sakai
Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. Antônio Carlos Júnior
Heavyweight Todd Duffee vs. Jeff Hughes
Light Heavyweight Misha Cirkunov vs. Jimmy Crute

10 plus sig strikes absorbed per minute thru 5 fights in the UFC.

JG predicted he would lose by ko/tko when he signed with the UFC. He has been correct 40% of the time so far. Now he faces the most prolific finisher in UFC history.

No way in hell are the betting odds going to be in line with this poll.

They’re +110 cerrone
-130 gaethje

As of now

They’re +110 cerrone
-130 gaethje

As of now

Thanks, I was wrong. Certainly saw Cowboy opening as the fav.

Still that early line is no where near consistent with the poll here.

Justin is tailor made for Cerrone. That said, the pressure from Justin is going to be heavy and non-stop. Cerrone should be able to pick him apart and slowly break him down.

If it ends early it will be Justin overwhelming Donald if it gets to the 2nd round I'd favour Cerrone to pull out UD or 3-4th rd stoppage.

Great fight. Cant see Justin winning this. Cerrone does everything better and has a lethal killer instinct. Justin always gets hurt. Cerrone wont let up.

JBG Bless this match up with glorious violence!!!

<{JustBleed}>

Closer fight than the polls suggest imo.

I'm picking gaychee though. If cerrone can tough it out and gaychee gets tired it gets really interesting.

Cerrone usually crumples under pressure fighters, so the clear pick is Justin imo.

I love Cowboy, my favourite fighter. Gaethje is a dangerous opponent, KO power, complete fighter, cardio for days but Cowboy is technically better especially on the feet. I pick Cerrone.

I’m truly shocked by the poll results favoring Gathje so heavily. I think this should be pretty easy for Cerrone, honestly.

I think Justin wins this easy. Cowboy almost always crumples when you pressure him, and Justin is amazing at doing just that. Not to mention that Cowboy is over the hill at this point.

great fight would be surprised if cowboy can win this one

I'll be hoping on the train for that ufc event.. be my first one ever.. fuck ufc 240.. Aint worth it.

Back