Justin Gaethje not sold on UFC champ Charles Oliveira yet: ‘He’s a quitter’

Come on Justin. You got humiliated in your last fight and looked like an amateur (to be fair, Khabib did that with just about everyone). But still... when you haven't fought in over a year after such a humiliating defeat , its best to keep those comments to yourself until you know... you actually win.

[Ferguson], he’s not done — that dude is special kind of dude so he’ll never be broken — but there’s a certain way to fight that man, and I showed you how to do it.

What a delusional thing to say. Ferguson dropped JG like a sack of potatoes in the first round and they had a literal kickboxing match.

Do Bronx wrecked Tony on the mat in a completely different type of fight and with total domination.

JG annoys me every time he talks lately and I look forward to him getting knocked out again and coasting out of the picture. He absolutely sucks at grappling, happily mentions he doesn't work on BJJ in practice, and was knocked out by the two best guys he fought prior to Khabib.

Do Bronx -vs- Poirer is going to be a spectacular fight and both guys still in their prime.

i am not sold on Olives either i think he loses belt in 1 or 2 defenses.

nah gaethje doesn’t quit. he didn’t tap against khabib and never gave up in his KO losses. he’s just mistaken in thinking that means anything.
lmao. Fucking right he tapped. The ref missed it. There were threads about it. Did you even watch the fight??

The MMA Community is about to turn on Gaethje with those comments lol, and seeing how Chandler got shit for being "Anti Vax" I wonder who they'll cheer for in this Heel vs Heel matchup. Double KO maybe?

oliviera has several odd losses. Where he appeared to quit. He never won a fight when facing adversity until recently. im fans of both guys. They’re both killers and always try to end the fight. But What gaetje is saying isn’t anything that hasn’t been said about Charles for many years.

Yikes, I'll always like Gaethje but the last guy to call oliveira a quitter got TKO'd.....
<6><6>

Perhaps you could exound on that? As far as I know I posted two facts there. Do you have an actual rebuttle, or just a meme?

How did Justin "quit" the sport? That was my contention.

You can mention the Khabib sub over the arm bar if you want. I don't care about any of that. You mentioning it is telling in regards to you not liking Gaethje. No big deal.

How did Justin "quit" the sport? That was my contention.

You can mention the Khabib sub over the arm bar if you want. I don't care about any of that. You mentioning it is telling in regards to you not liking Gaethje. No big deal.
Well, where did he go? We know he was offered fights. Isn’t the best medicine for an embarrassing performance to get right back on the horse, and earn your way back to another TS? It’s not like he took serious damage. Instead he’s been acting like an entitled diva. Just shitiing on the legitimacy of the division.

Well, the clown had his chance to legitimize the fuck out of it, when he fought Khabib. All he’s done is act real salty since then.

Back