Justin Gaethje not fighting Conor ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
But Cowboy who lost his last fight ? Did they consider Gaethje at all ?
How does that make Conor number 1 contender if he wins ?
That could make sense if he would fight Gaethje because he is on a winning streak not Cowboy ?
Am I right ?

When speaking about Conor, logic is preemptively thrown out the window

I think this question
Has been asked and answered many times.
Did you really need
to make a thread about this?
And typing in this format
like a poem makes it
hard to read.

Ariel asked Conor about this. And it turns out, Conor was offended by the way Gaethje talked about him on social media when he was trying to get the fight.

I think this question
Has been asked and answered many times.
Did you really need
to make a thread about this?
And typing in this format
like a poem makes it
hard to read.
This.

Wasteland

Please !

But Gaethje can knock Conor out.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Ariel asked Conor about this. And it turns out, Conor was offended by the way Gaethje talked about him on social media when he was trying to get the fight.
Yet he wants the Khabib fight.

Interesting how Conor is a shocked and offended diva when it suits him.

That could make sense if he would fight Gaethje because he is on a winning streak not Cowboy ?
Am I right ?
Where in the hell have you been?

When speaking about Conor, logic is preemptively thrown out the window

As is with any talk about Mahomes! Difference being, Pat don’t shy away and toss that logic!!

Chiefs all the way! Bang that drum.

This fight should be scheduled next !!

Conor says he is waiting as replacement for khabib tony fight ..

well guess what !! so is justin

so either you book the flight with Justin or Masvidal next .. no BS

As is with any talk about Mahomes! Difference being, Pat don’t shy away and toss that logic!!

Chiefs all the way! Bang that drum.
Difference is Mahomes is actually the best QB in football. Conor isn't the best fighter by a long shot

another thread about the same thing about conrad. lets get some hatin in her.

I don't blame him, Justin was out of order bringing up personal legal issues that had nothing to do with MMA. It doesn't help sell a fight, why would you choose to fight a guy who is going to air your dirty laundry in public over a guy who actually has a bigger fanbase and will do better numbers? Plus Ali would have got a cut.

You know you're right. Cherry picked matchup, the easiest high profile fight possible for Conor to set up his next big one.

Offended? LMAO guy is a fucking duck.

Am I right ?

conor is scared of justin and conor vs khabib 2 makes more money for the ufc. not hard to connect those dots.

conor was offended at what some one said please. conor the one race baiting and all but now he gets upset.

conor would been better off just saying he ducking justin.

Back