Justin Gaethje: Khabib beats Tony Ferguson

there is no fucking way in hell he submits khabib.

tony got taken down, had his guard repeatedly passed, and got mounted by kevin lee. khabib does all of those things far, far better than kevin lee.

I don't understand using this as logic, when the outcome was Lee losing by triangle.

he's made for conor the guy walks forward with his chin up in the air and gets dropped in nearly every fight he wont get away with that against mcgregor...hes beyond overrated tony ferguson
Why do people think he gets dropped every fight? Didn't happen during the Cowboy fight. A guy who's durable with great stamina will always be a problem for Conor

Why do people think he gets dropped every fight? Didn't happen during the Cowboy fight. A guy who's durable with great stamina will always be a problem for Conor
cowboy is an old man who as no business fighting anymore i will be shocked if mcgregor doesnt stop tony in the first 2 rounds

cowboy is an old man who as no business fighting anymore i will be shocked if mcgregor doesnt stop tony in the first 2 rounds

LMAO yet that old man had just beaten the hell out of Iaquinta about 2 months prior.

Conor has one KO in 4 fights above 145. He has 2 stoppage losses and his other win was a razor close majority dec. Tony is everything Nate is but with the added feature that he ruins faces and does crazy damage.

Conor wants zero part of Tony most likely.

Your posts ahahah what a conor nuthugger. The guy cant even faze the oldman in the pub but will ko Ferguson who are in 12 wins streak ahah Tony would be conors worst nigthmare

Who won tho baby ?
Hard to say you can't point out rounds he's been dominated and all the times he's been dropped when we're all supposed to excited about his opponent having shrugged off getting hit twice and a failed sub attempt in fights he's dominated.

They were both FW and now they're both LWs.

Alvarez has no soul after Conor, Pettis is over the hill, and Holloway was just a FW fighting at LW. No extra muscle no nothing. Just burgers and ice cream.

I don't like Gathje but he is a legit win.

Porier was just lucky the Conor Khabib rematch didn't happen, Nate fight didn't happen, Tony went legit crazy for a while and Max was the only opponent available for the interim fight.

Good for him, not hating, but he was very very lucky.
here we go sherdoggers we finally got our first 'He was never that good' statement as predicted

I like both fighters and sure I like Khabib more but I am afraid Tony will beat him

wrong.tony has a great aggressive ground game and there is a good chance he will sub khabib on the ground.
Ahh bullshit.
Ffs you clowns with this submission bullshit. Tony isnt subbing anyone with his fucking snapjitsu... do you not understand khabibs grappling prowess?
You cant do if you keep typing this horseshit

so we're not allowed to examine his performance, it's only the result that matters when we talk about how he matches up with khabib?

people rave on and on about tony's ground game, when we have clear evidence that there are some serious issues with it. and those issues are in the exact area in which khabib excels.

if khabib can't take tony down - and this is a distinct possibility - then tony is in this fight. if khabib does take him down, then tony is completely and utterly fucked. he isn't going to be elbowing him from the bottom, he's going to be eating shots. he isn't going to be spamming his triangles, because he'll be passed on his first attempt. he isn't shaking khabib off when he gets side control, much less when he gets the mount.
Hooray .someone who gets it

Your posts ahahah what a conor nuthugger. The guy cant even faze the oldman in the pub but will ko Ferguson who are in 12 wins streak ahah Tony would be conors worst nigthmare
he would get murked and you know it...do you really think tony would be able to stand with conor ? you all will see conor get his crown back

LMAO yet that old man had just beaten the hell out of Iaquinta about 2 months prior.

Conor has one KO in 4 fights above 145. He has 2 stoppage losses and his other win was a razor close majority dec. Tony is everything Nate is but with the added feature that he ruins faces and does crazy damage.

Conor wants zero part of Tony most likely.
hahhahahaha hes only had two fights at 155lb with one being a stoppage

hahhahahaha hes only had two fights at 155lb with one being a stoppage

Yes and 2 at 170 vs a guy who's mostly been a LW.

Yes and 2 at 170 vs a guy who's mostly been a LW.
means nothing nate diaz is huge alot bigger than conor, im telling you now if lando and pettis can nearly end tony overrated ferguson conor wipes him out, the guy as a weak chin its just nobody as managed to jump on him with that killer instinct hes got away with it! he wont against mcgregor!

means nothing nate diaz is huge alot bigger than conor, im telling you now if lando and pettis can nearly end tony overrated ferguson conor wipes him out, the guy as a weak chin its just nobody as managed to jump on him with that killer instinct hes got away with it! he wont against mcgregor!
Tony is Nate's size LOL.

Lando hit him with a perfectly placed head kick then got wrecked. Pettis landed a good shot but otherwise then got massacred. Those are also the only 2 times Tony has ever been hurt.

Tony would put Conor on his wall of carnage, Conor doesn't want this fight and it's pretty obvious why.

I don't understand using this as logic, when the outcome was Lee losing by triangle.
you might have a much easier time using the logic if you look at more than just the final result. watching the fight is a great way to do that.

did ferguson get taken down by lee? did ferguson get his guard passed repeatedly by lee? did ferguson get mounted quite easily by lee? is khabib better than lee at all of those things?

lee gassed. whether it was due to his staph infection or due to him having shitty cardio is irrelevant. he gassed and took some time off while in ferguson's guard, which is definitely not something you should be doing. but that doesn't somehow erase the fact that ferguson was being dominated on the mat before that happened.

and being dominated by lee for any portion of the fight on the ground is nothing to be ashamed of, lee is a solid grappler, but it doesn't bode well for ferguson if he's facing khabib next.

i think a lot of people are also overlooking the fact that ferguson is chinny as fuck. he gets dropped in almost every fight, and sooner or later he won't be recovering. it wouldn't surprise me at all if he went lights out vs khabib.

lol justin has no cardio bro, if he doesn't ko khabib in the 1st, khabib 's chance of winning will be super high ...
Disagree he has already 3 good rounds to pepper khabib with leg kicks to slow him down. Even when he's rocked his reverse wrestling is very good.

you might have a much easier time using the logic if you look at more than just the final result. watching the fight is a great way to do that.
I think you forgot to follow your own advice.

i think a lot of people are also overlooking the fact that ferguson is chinny as fuck. he gets dropped in almost every fight,

If you followed your own advice you'd realize the "dropped in almost every fight" narrative is total BS. Only Lando had him in genuine trouble from strikes. While Pettis did land a big punch, within 20 seconds or so of that punch it was actually AP who was bleeding profusely, it was all down hill for AP from there.

Tony has had 16 fights in the UFC. "Almost every fight" seems like it would be greater than 75% of the time. Include push-downs, slips, and flash kd's if you wish. But you know damn well you still can't name a list where he even gets KD by a majority of his opponents.

No need for me to argue the semantics of "dropped" or "almost every fight". Start listing the fighters with a KD over Ferg and see if you can even come up with a simple majority.

Back