Justin Gaethje: Is there anyone in the UFC with both as powerful punches and kicks as him p4p?

He hasn't really flatlined anybody though.
PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

Conor would KTFO him in the very first exhange. There are levels to punching power

Gaethje got that homer simpson strength

That's not a flatline lol

It is simply a matter of the competition. All Natty Costa is fighting guys with great chins. Gaehje is flatlining guys that have been KOed multiple times, making them shut-off easier.

Lol wtf, Adesanya is not a hard puncher

He gets by on timing and accuracy but has below average power
neither does Gaethje... just because he KO'd chinny fighters doesnt make him some elite power puncher. Izzy has a more dangerous skillset than Gaethje, and unlike Justin.... Izzy is a champion.

get back to me when he actually has any elite wins

neither does Gaethje... just because he KO'd chinny fighters doesnt make him some elite power puncher. Izzy has a more dangerous skillset than Gaethje, and unlike Justin.... Izzy is a champion.

get back to me when he actually has any elite wins
I believe per forest griffin gathje actually has the record for the most powerful punch p4p measured on that machine at the ufc training facility.
I will try n find the vid i feel like he was talking to rogan, and the it measure on par with the upperend of middleweights

Back