Justin Gaethje is #1 LW in the World (w. proof)

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
rankings.jpg

Give him the belt. He's the #1. Don't come up with "he must have a chance for the title". He's the rightful champion of LW right now.

Last edited:
Dustin Poirier and Eddie Alvarez KOd Justin before Khabib clapped him

Everybody has a fight record. We can see.
That doesn't change the fact.
Any other thing to comment?!?

Do you see where Alvarez and DP are now?!? Or you have vision problems?

rankings.jpg

Give him the belt. He's the #1. Don't come up with "he must have a chance for the title". He's the rightful champion of LW right now.

nope ,he has to fight for it . top 2 guys .just like in the light heavyweight

If Khabib is gone, Gaethje is #1 ranked LW right now. However, he does have a loss he needs to avenge against Poirier to be the BEST LW in the UFC. For me, there is still some doubt that he can beat Dustin. The LW division is going to be very exciting if Khabib is indeed done! I am hoping if Khabib goes for 30-0 he will fight his last fight with GSP, freeing the others to fight for the vacant title.

There is no clear cut number 1 LW atm.

But as much as you guys hate on him ... I think Conor will have little to no issues TKO/KOing all the LWs not named Khabib.

Everybody has a fight record. We can see.
That doesn't change the fact.
Any other thing to comment?!?

Do you see where Alvarez and DP are now?!? Or you have vision problems?
dustin has been on a hot streak since fighting khabib and he smashed justin head to head. i believe dustin vs justin for the belt.

There is no clear cut number 1 LW atm.

But as much as you guys hate on him ... I think Conor will have little to no issues TKO/KOing all the LWs not named Khabib.
only if they stand and bang with him. if they are smart and use the ground game he can be beat as shown by diaz and khabib.

Back