Justin Gaethje has 5 UFC Performance-Bonuses in 4 UFC Fights

Holy shit I got the case of the Monday's too. Honest mistake lol
i_hate_mondays_mousepad.jpg

Pretty soon nobody will be willing to fight on the same card as Gaethje

So you were DEAD WRONG and that lame ass MEME was the best you could do, huh?

Why not nut up, be a MAN, and say "My bad I MISSUNDERSTOOD you Bro???"

You were WRONG and posted a LAME meme. You make your countrymen look bad.smh

Calm down bruh.

You said you were reluctantly becoming a Gaethje fan. As someone who loves to watch him fight, it’s surprising to hear anyone say that. That’s all I was saying. His fights speak for themselves I can’t imagine any MMA not being a fan of Gaethje.

You might wanna look in the mirror calling me sensitive mr “I’ve been training UFC longer than you’ve had this Sherdog account”

Go read your last post and tell me I’M the sensitive one lmao.

Btw I really didn’t know if your last post was serious or a joke, so here’s the real reply ^

Calm down bruh.

You said you were reluctantly becoming a Gaethje fan. As someone who loves to watch him fight, it’s surprising to hear anyone say that. That’s all I was saying. His fights speak for themselves I can’t imagine any MMA not being a fan of Gaethje.

You might wanna look in the mirror calling me sensitive mr “I’ve been training UFC longer than you’ve had this Sherdog account”

Go read your last post and tell me I’M the sensitive one lmao.

Btw I really didn’t know if your last post was serious or a joke, so here’s the real reply ^
I like Ice Cream, so I COULDN'T IMAGINE a person not liking it = The equivalent of what you just said.

He doesn't usually fight intelligently, as a Coach and someone who is trying to protect his fighters from taking unnecessary injuries and "DRAIN BRAMAGE," his fighting style can be frustrating to me. You have a wrestling pedigree, USE IT or your career and bonuses will be SHORT LIVED.

This is all fact and pretty Damn simple. Again, the fact that you can't FATHOM someone not liking what YOU like is pretty narcissistic. You aren't the DECIDER Bruh.

You are 1 of those cats that REALLY believe your girl is "the most beautiful chick in the whole wide world."rofl

"I like him, so deduce EVERYONE should."gtfoh

Congrats, you are his most ANNOYING fan. Please go back down under Mate. I don't agree with YOU. We have this thing called the right to disagree in the US.

Look it up.

I was a fan of Justin Gaethje even when he was losing. I don't think it's even possible to hate the guy because win or lose he puts in on every single time. So he can continue to win or lose and I will still watch regardless because his style is that entertaining.

Although I can also understand why some people like the coach above me not be as big fans because of the damage and the risks he is willing to take instead of fighting smarter by using his great wrestling pedigree to his advantage.

I was a fan of Justin Gaethje even when he was losing. I don't think it's even possible to hate the guy because win or lose he puts in on every single time. So he can continue to win or lose and I will still watch regardless because his style is that entertaining.

Although I can also understand why some people like the coach above me not be as big fans because of the damage and the risks he is willing to take instead of fighting smarter by using his great wrestling pedigree to his advantage.
Wow, a rational thinker on Sherdog RESPECT.

I even said dude is winning me over, but the Aussie or the NZer upset that I didn't say I LOVE him a because HE DOES.smh

I always thought that they lived in a Democracy down there, but I guess they on some other shit.

He is very exciting, but again if he wants to protect that chin and more importantly THAT BRAIN, he's gonna HAVE TO use his a bit better.

Vick AINT top tier.

Don't be mad at Coach Mike for keeping it funky. I ALWAYS do.

I like Ice Cream, so I COULDN'T IMAGINE a person not liking it = The equivalent of what you just said.

He doesn't usually fight intelligently, as a Coach and someone who is trying to protect his fighters from taking unnecessary injuries and "DRAIN BRAMAGE," his fighting style can be frustrating to me. You have a wrestling pedigree, USE IT or your career and bonuses will be SHORT LIVED.

This is all fact and pretty Damn simple. Again, the fact that you can't FATHOM someone not liking what YOU like is pretty narcissistic. You aren't the DECIDER Bruh.

You are 1 of those cats that REALLY believe your girl is "the most beautiful chick in the whole wide world."rofl

Congrats, you are his most ANNOYING fan. Please go back down under Mate. I don't agree with YOU. We have this thing called the right to disagree in the US.

Look it up.

Fuck are you even talking about

First of all I'm not from Australia, not that it matters where I'm from.

You clearly take this shit way too seriously.

Yeah, I really can't imagine any MMA fan not enjoying Gaethje's fights.

Sue me, coach

<Fedor23>

Look it up.
Shut the fuck up crying.

Wow, a rational thinker on Sherdog RESPECT.

I even said dude is winning me over, but the Aussie or the NZer upset that I didn't say I LOVE him a because HE DOES.smh

Yeah, I'm soooooooo pissed about it :rolleyes:

I always thought that they lived in a Democracy down there, but I guess they on some other shit.

He is very exciting, but again if he wants to protect that chin and more importantly THAT BRAIN, he's gonna HAVE TO use his a bit better.

Vick AINT top tier.

Don't be mad at Coach Mike for keeping it funky. I ALWAYS do.

Man if only Gaethje took advice from YOU and not WHOEVER HE'S LISTENING TO maybe he'd in IN THE UFC.

Why are you typing like that?

I guess Coach Mike just "keeps it funky" like that.

ALWAYS.

Shut the fuck up crying.
Internet tough talk from "RYAN".LMAO

So what we DO KNOW is you AND your parents are LAME!!!!

OK "Ryan", I'm scared of you. Is your big brother Bob gonna get me?????

SIT DOWN LAME!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm soooooooo pissed about it :rolleyes:

Man if only Gaethje took advice from YOU and not WHOEVER HE'S LISTENING TO maybe he'd in IN THE UFC.

Why are you typing like that?

I guess Coach Mike just "keeps it funky" like that.

ALWAYS.
Word. Took you about 24 hrs, but now you are processing information.

CONGRATS BUM!!!!!

Why Broads from down under look so trashy????

"Justin Gaethje has 5 UFC Performance-Bonuses in 4 UFC Fights" -- @Cooliox

y0MkR7b.gif

Word. Took you about 24 hrs, but now you are processing information.

CONGRATS BUM!!!!!

Why Broads from down under look so trashy????

Yeah there's this thing people do called sleep.

I'm not from down under, not sure how many times I have to say it.

You obviously aren't very good at reading.

Or TYPING for that MATTER.

Yeah there's this thing people do called sleep.

I'm not from down under, not sure how many times I have to say it.

You obviously aren't very good at reading.

Or TYPING for that MATTER.

Well I type good enough to be a part of a company that builds things like Global Hawks and JSF Fighter planes so once again your opinion is NILL. I won't remember you on check day.

And while you may be able to type (you aren't as eloquent as you tell yourself FYI), you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag WITH SCISSORS on your hands.....SO I'd take MY JOB and my skillset over being a LAME like you any day of the week.

Your lack of fighting skills is why you WORSHIP these fighters. I have met and conversed with everyone from Rampage(even been clubbing with him in DC) back when he was with Juanito to Arlovski as I am in the business.

So TRUST I'd rather be ME than you!!!!

I understand this is frustrating to you. I know and work with your HERO' and you ride their nuts on Sherdog.

There is NO WAY that shit is evened out.

Keep Crying.

Well I type good enough to be a part of a company that builds things like Global Hawks and JSF Fighter planes so once again your opinion is NILL. I won't remember you on check day.

Lmao who says this?

Your lack of fighting skills is why you WORSHIP these fighters. I have met and conversed with everyone from Rampage(even been clubbing with him in DC) back when he was with Juanito to Arlovski as I am in the business.

And while you may be able to type (you aren't as eloquent as you tell yourself FYI), you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag WITH SCISSORS on your hands.....SO I'd take MY JOB and my skillset over being a LAME like you any day of the week.

You don't even know shit about me.

I worship no man.

So TRUST I'd rather be ME than you!!!!

Why would I care?

giphy.gif

You sound really upset.
Just move on with your day coach.
You're wasting your time crying like a bitch on Sherdog.

Lmao who says this?

You don't even know shit about me.

I worship no man.

Why would I care?

giphy.gif

You sound really upset.
Just move on with your day coach.
You're wasting your time crying like a bitch on Sherdog.

You followed me like the CURR DOG you are. I didn't give a Fuck about your posts.lmao. Like I said, you couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag. YOU LAME.

I made more money in the last 2 hrs than you will by NOON
Like you not being able to throw a punch this I GARAUNTEE. Maybe when you get an OFFICE with a door you can get paid to shit on a Fighter groupie.

You already apologized. You have broken Damn near EVERY MAN LAW because you whoever raised you didn't know how to be one either. You apologize and then come back popping shit in TRUE FEMALE FASHION.

MATE, go play with someone on your level. This is getting old and you LOST LONG AGO. Start a Gaethje FANSITE, maybe he'll finally notice his number 1 dickrider.

Or keep following a BOSS like the MUTT you are. You been following ME for more than As DAY. This is NOT MAN behavior MATE.

Wakka Flaca??? OMG you'r LAME BRUH.

You followed me like the CURR DOG you are. I didn't give a Fuck about your posts.lmao. Like I said, you couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag. YOU LAME.

Based on what?

I made more money in the last 2 hrs than you will by NOON
Like you not being able to throw a punch this I GARAUNTEE. Maybe when you get an OFFICE with a door you can get paid to shit on a Fighter groupie.

I don't give a fuck how much money you make. Or what job you have. Or how badass you think you are.

Pretty pathetic to brag about that shit online to someone who you don't respect.

You already apologized. You have broken Damn near EVERY MAN LAW because you whoever raised you didn't know how to be one either. You apologize and then come back popping shit in TRUE FEMALE FASHION.

I forgot the man law where you brag about your job and how much money you make on the internet.

You must have been taught well.

Or keep following a BOSS like the MUTT you are. You been following ME for more than As DAY. This is NOT MAN behavior MATE.

You do realize that when you @ someone, that's not them following you, right?

Better stop wasting time arguing over nothing on the internet like a bitch.

God bless

Don't @ me

He means Lauzon is an all action fighter who goes for the finish and gets performance bonuses.

Fitch is known as a blanket.

So he's saying Justin is on another level for action packed fights.

Its a sad day when shit like this has to be explained..
But kudos for doing it, so the slow can follow along.

Back