Justin Gaethje has 5 UFC Performance-Bonuses in 4 UFC Fights

wont be enough to cover the medical expenses in 5 years

If he is so entertaining, put him on a PPV instead of having him waste his time on these shit level cards.

4 concussions too
Yeah but he didn't take one good shot to the head in this fight.

The JBG showed mercy to Gaethje so his brain can continue recovering from the last concussion.

tenor.gif

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
just-bleed-guy.jpg

I can't BELIEVE I'm slowly, reluctantly becoming a Gaethje fan.

He does lay it all on the line. Not the technique I usually go for, but he has the PERFECT name in The Highlight.

ALMOST sold.lol

His nickname?

Have you seen his fights?

Wtf are you on about mate?

His nickname?

Have you seen his fights?

Wtf are you on about mate?
WTF are YOU on about LAME??? I said he has the PERFECT name because he is like a human highlight reel.

Why you so SENSITIVE? If I hated him that would still be MY OPINION.

You are coming for the wrong 1 "mate." I give no Fucks what a fellow American has to say. I grew up in one of the WORST hoods in Bmore (Park Heights, look it up. I PROMISE there's nothing like it where YOU from) and boxed my way out of it.

What can an Aussie or NZer tell me about??? Do I come at you about your OPINION? No, you don't exist in my world.

Sherdog, the only place where ppl around the world can't conceptualize LIVE AND LET LIVE.

You can't tell me NADA about the fight game. I been watching UFC and competing since before you graduated MATE.smh

What, you been watching UFC for 5+ yrs??? Look at my join date and MINDYABUSINESS.

I want to just throw money at gaethje.

Ufc may be dying but thank god we haveJustin.

Poor Coolidge

Dude goes out there and puts it all on the line, got to love that guy and his style of fighting.

WTF are YOU on about LAME??? I said he has the PERFECT name because he is like a human highlight reel.

Why you so SENSITIVE? If I hated him that would still be MY OPINION.

You are coming for the wrong 1 "mate." I give no Fucks what a fellow American has to say. I grew up in one of the WORST hoods in Bmore (Park Heights, look it up. I PROMISE there's nothing like it where YOU from) and boxed my way out of it.

What can an Aussie or NZer tell me about??? Do I come at you about your OPINION? No, you don't exist in my world.

Sherdog, the only place where ppl around the world can't conceptualize LIVE AND LET LIVE.

You can't tell me NADA about the fight game. I been watching UFC and competing since before you graduated MATE.smh

What, you been watching UFC for 5+ yrs??? Look at my join date and MINDYABUSINESS.

{<jordan}

bruh did you just call me Coolidge

can you just cut my balls out instead? would be less insulting
Holy shit I got the case of the Monday's too. Honest mistake lol

So you were DEAD WRONG and that lame ass MEME was the best you could do, huh?

Why not nut up, be a MAN, and say "My bad I MISSUNDERSTOOD you Bro???"

You were WRONG and posted a LAME meme. You make your countrymen look bad.smh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back