Justin Gaethje has 5 UFC Performance-Bonuses in 4 UFC Fights

The guy is truly a kill or be killed fighter. They don’t get more exciting than Justin, but I hope the wars don’t come back to get him later on.

tenor.gif

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

How do you figure? He never seemed close to a finish in either fight.
I remember Poirier saying if he didn't KO Gaethje in the 4th round, there was no way his legs would have survived in the final round.

He means Lauzon is an all action fighter who goes for the finish and gets performance bonuses.

Fitch is known as a blanket.

So he's saying Justin is on another level for action packed fights.

How do you figure? He never seemed close to a finish in either fight.

Did you see the Eddie fight? His leg was done one or two more leg kicks would have finished him.

They don't call him "The highlight" for no reason.

Kinda surprised it's not six awards, but I guess the ko wasn't the most impressive that night

Why don’t you want to like him? You ever watch some of his fights in other promotions? They’re all good.

Not the most skilled, but always entertaining. Like a more reckless Chris Lytle.
Because I am a former fighter and fighting like he tends(not always) to do is NOT GOOD for longevity. I believe in fighting smart, but I am a fighters fighter so to speak and he is winning me over. I'm well on my way Bro, but technique is important to me and I KNOW he has a wrestling pedigree and is more intelligent than he fights sometimes.

Sometimes I'm slow to warm up to ppl, just my personality.lol

He's a legit Badass and the Just Bleed's God most loyal disciple.
<{JustBleed}><{jackyeah}>

Because I am a former fighter and fighting like he tends(not always) to do is NOT GOOD for longevity. I believe in fighting smart, but I am a fighters fighter so to speak and he is winning me over. I'm well on my way Bro, but technique is important to me and I KNOW he has a wrestling pedigree and is more intelligent than he fights sometimes.

Sometimes I'm slow to warm up to ppl, just my personality.lol
Wow, that’s an interesting take. Thanks for explaining.

He does lead with his chin and long term it won’t be good for his health. I do wonder when he will decide to use his wrestling skills. He says he doesn’t want to as it’s boring, but that’s a bit weird - there are plenty of fighters who have been exciting by mixing wrestling in, provided they are active on the ground.

Did you see the Eddie fight? His leg was done one or two more leg kicks would have finished him.

Yeah I did see it, don't remember his legs looking close to done but I will rewatch.

Justin was named after the Just Bleed God

His brains are further scrambled and gets wobbled off any type of significant strike..
Let's re-visit his career a year from today.
In fact, id like to see an interview 5 years from today with him and Diego Sanchez sharing the interview....

.......ohhhh boy.

Btw, he does deserve every bit of his bonus dollars.I just think he should lessen up on the crazy (and still be very exciting to watch) and I do understand at the end of the day ,- it's a fistfight in a cage but it's also called " mixed martial arts ".

.....so using his brain in a thinking way and not so much in a battering way would be a good thing .

Back