Justin Gaethje has 5 UFC Performance-Bonuses in 4 UFC Fights

he should change his nickname to Bonus Time,

or The Gladiator, he is worthy of it :D

Cut me some slack bro. It's Monday morning 9am. :oops:
I said it's all good Bro.lol. You KNOW we bust balls on here, but Cooliox always been good w/me bcuz your posts are QUALITY.

I mean if I said Anderson was the best P4P Wrestler we've seen in the UFC wouldn't you have been "conFlused" for a sec???

Shit, we ALL make mistakes. I was just trippin a lil bit fam. When I saw the article I understood.

No Disrespect meant Bro. Just jokes.

I can't BELIEVE I'm slowly, reluctantly becoming a Gaethje fan.

He does lay it all on the line. Not the technique I usually go for, but he has the PERFECT name in The Highlight.

ALMOST sold.lol

Gaethje is singlehandedly reviving my passion for mma again.

He does lay it all on the line. Not the technique I usually go for, but he has the PERFECT name in The Highlight.

ALMOST sold.lol
With regards to Gaethje who cares about technique, even though he's supposed to be a high level wrestler, every fight now's a must see event. Let him bang for as long as he can as an homage to the Just Bleed Gods

ALMOST sold.lol
Why don’t you want to like him? You ever watch some of his fights in other promotions? They’re all good.

Not the most skilled, but always entertaining. Like a more reckless Chris Lytle.

Why don’t you want to like him? You ever watch some of his fights in other promotions? They’re all good.

Not the most skilled, but always entertaining. Like a more reckless Chris Lytle.
Heard Lytle is coming back for bare knuckle fighting?

I say fuck that... bring Lytle back to bang with Gaethje

TS:
image.jpg

something about Gaethje's eyes make him look retarded. I think they are too close together (close set eyes?)

Edit: Wait.. was this picture directed at TS or Gaethje? @Cooliox is a great poster -- the latter is a legit punching bag who is bound to end up with untreatable CTE

Last edited:
2 performance bonuses, 3 FOTN bonuses (all FOTY contenders), four fights. Gaethje is a lunatic.
This.

He received two bonuses for the Johnson fight (FOTN and performance of the night). Thats how he has 5 total bonuses in 4 fights

having a lot of bonuses means you get your ass kicked a lot

just ask joe lauzon

Back