Justin Gaethje: Evolution of CTE

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He doesn't sound punch drunk at all here

I'm worried for his health

Pay the man to bang and shut up!

Sounds normal to me. He just speaks from the gut, tells it like it is. Europeans tend to speak in ivory tower speak, like holier than thou. That's not smarter, just more pretentious.

Yea, I too worry about this guy. Entertaining style but not healthy.

He doesn't sound punch drunk there because he's wearing glasses which always makes a person smarter. You ever heard Chuck speak with glasses on? I haven't either but I'm guessing he sounds like Neil Degrasse Tyson once they're on.

I think most of you are missing TS's point. Yes, he sounds fine in that video. But that video is old. Get it?

I think that’s point. TS is showing that he used to talk normal. Dumb TS should’ve put a video of how he talks now though too.
"Dumb TS"

What a tough internet warrior.

I think that’s point. TS is showing that he used to talk normal. Dumb TS should’ve put a video of how he talks now though too.
Beat me to it.

Listening to nate now vs when he was on the ultimate fighter is truly shocking

He doesn't sound punch drunk at all here

I'm worried for his health

I’m not saying this to be a dick and I’m not meaning it bc of the Parkinson’s that Freddie Roach has developed... But.. Justin sounds like, Freddie... Meaning their voices sound similar.. similar in how they say things.. I’m I crazy here?? I was trying to think of who he sounds like, and again, not bc of the Parkinson’s..

Listen to it and then watch a Freddie interview from like 10-15 years ago..

"Dumb TS"

What a tough internet warrior.

Lol My bad, I meant to say “it was dumb of TS” fucking iPhones though. It’s actually a great post, would have been much better though with a current video of how he talks.

man i would never let my sons pursue mma or football as a career

training is different but still

He learned it from his mom...
Women-boxing-face-punched.gif

All jokes aside... you would think he has a team of intelligent, knowledgeable people around him, who would give him better guidance and fight strategy.

<{hughesimpress}><{hughesimpress}><{hughesimpress}>

He doesn't sound punch drunk there because he's wearing glasses which always makes a person smarter. You ever heard Chuck speak with glasses on? I haven't either but I'm guessing he sounds like Neil Degrasse Tyson once they're on.

He makes Neil Tyson degrass sound like a fucking retard.

CTE seems like it has a window where it creeps in and then progressively gets worse. There is no cure except to not be exposed to the violence in the first place from Football, MMA, Boxing; basically head trauma sports. So whatever these athletes make, it is still not enough to stop being a droller, bed wetter, forget how to tie your shoe, or whatever else there is to look forward to when full blown symptoms are there.

Back