Media Justin Gaethje cryptic tweet, possible fight coming up?

If this is alluding to him getting the Conor Fight...as a Dustin fan, I'll be on my Micheal Jordan shit talking about

<2><2><2>

As time passes though, the Fight Fan in me will be full on JUST BLEED!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Could be him vs Hooker which is still a FUN ass Fight, but from what it appears Dustin still hasn't accepted Dana's new Offer of 20% Reebok Coupons instead of 15%

If this is alluding to him getting the Conor Fight...as a Dustin fan, I'll be on my Micheal Jordan shit talking about

<2><2><2>

As time passes though, the Fight Fan in me will be full on JUST BLEED!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Could be him vs Hooker which is still a FUN ass Fight, but from what it appears Dustin still hasn't accepted Dana's new Offer of 20% Reebok Coupons instead of 15%
Im thinking Chandler. Bellator vs. WSOF in the UFC. Good matchmaking from a marketing standpoint. Also sink or swim time for Chandler.

This has become the worst part of MMA lately

These super bland tweets followed by mass speculation. Just my opinion
Since the explosion of the power of social media and the fighters knowing how to use it, it was bound to happen.

Im thinking Chandler. Bellator vs. WSOF in the UFC. Good matchmaking from a marketing standpoint. Also sink or swim time for Chandler.

<mma4>

Didn't even think of that Lol, good shit Brother haha, that is a REALLY good match up. Sink or Swim for Chandler really.

If Gaethje wins, Dana can use this as a way to stick it to Bellator by having a WSOF(Who is associated with UFC) beat one of their Champions. 4d Chess from The Bald Father. If Chandler wins, than well shit, he's legit.

Theres a pretty big day in the us and a

Jesus. They wouldn’t finish the deal TODAY

Probably just pumped to get back to training. Doubt he has a fight booked yet after getting finished a week ago.

Back