Justin Gaethje & Brain Damage (video)

McBlaze

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Heres a good video i came across on Justin Gaethje and the amount of head strikes he takes compared to other fighters in the division and the long term effects.
Kinda glad to hear he only wants 4-5 more fights before calling it a career

I love Violence Idiot, but yea, I don't want to see him fight a lot more. Depends on how his fights go too though. He took very little damage vs. Vick.

Justin is a D1 wrestling CHAMP.

If he would just drop the machismo shit and at least mix up his attack, he could have a MUCH different career.

I get (and appreciate) what he's doing in terms of being SUPER exciting from a fans stand-point, but I would love to see him last a while, without being a CTE poster-boy.

Statistic =/= biology

Gaethje is Gaethje. He wouldn't be here if he fights differently

it's his life, let him bang for fucks sake

the just bleed god needs his sacrifices.

Justin is a true hero and saves us all from his wrath. a little brain damage is a small price to pay for that

<{JustBleed}>

If he would just drop the machismo shit and at least mix up his attack, he could have a MUCH different career.

I get (and appreciate) what he's doing in terms of being SUPER exciting from a fans stand-point, but I would love to see him last a while, without being a CTE poster-boy.

Yeah it's fucking stupid that he doesn't use his wrestling. You don't need to be a boring human blanket. You can be a violent wrestler also. Check this Gaethje's HL and you can see how in the beginning of his career he used wrestling and was just as exciting.

We need warriors like Just-Bleed Justin, not these play-it-safe pansies who fret about their hair and face not being perfect for interviews.

the just CTE god needs his sacrifices.

Justin is a true hero and saves us all from his wrath. a little brain damage is a small price to pay for that

<{JustBleed}>

Fixed that for ya.

If he has fights like the one against James Vick, he could last much longer

Just need to avoid the wars

couldn't of said it better in my own words.....and all this with 4 inch gloves and now in UFC.I still don't know what kind of # he deserves next to his name.

Heres a good video i came across on Justin Gaethje and the amount of head strikes he takes compared to other fighters in the division and the long term effects.
Kinda glad to hear he only wants 4-5 more fights before calling it a career

TOO LATE...................he is already a cte patient

Yeah it's fucking stupid that he doesn't use his wrestling. You don't need to be a boring human blanket. You can be a violent wrestler also. Check this Gaethje's HL and you can see how in the beginning of his career he used wrestling and was just as exciting.

Dude had some sick takedowns early on, should use them more.

As you said, he doesn't have to be boring, he's even KOing guys with slams lol.

I love Violence Idiot, but yea, I don't want to see him fight a lot more. Depends on how his fights go too though. He took very little damage vs. Vick.
If he starts fighting a bit different, it could really help preserve his brain & extend his career, might need a new camp. Anybody remember how Buddy McGirt revived Arturo Gatti's career. I'd been watching Gatti for years & had no idea the fucker could really box.

dude is a savage and he doesn't give a f
i love watching his fight but it would be sad if in the next future dude gets seriously sick

the just bleed god needs his sacrifices.

<{JustBleed}>
This!

Just Bleed God demands blood!

All the fight fans that clutch their pearls at the violence and trauma need to give their head a shake. You can't have it both ways.

Back