Justin Gaethje admits he would be knocked out by a Namajunas headkick

No it wasn't.

U don't know the difference between. Knock out and tko

Go watch Justin ko vick
Or Edson kicking Terry
Maybe ngnnou koing overeem
Those are knock outs
Lol dude that was not a TKO. The official record even says KO.

Rose would need a ladder to headkick a sherdogger.

contrary to Sherdog logic, it really doesn't matter who is throwing a kick. As long as you generate enough force on a certain part of your head, you will go to sleep. I'm sure most women fighter can generate that through a kick

All the Butches like this post. ......wait did I missspell Butches? ...Answer...yes and no

Any competent male with a size advantage and weight advantage would run through almost every female UFC fighter relatively easy.
I think nunes and Valentina would be difficult for many unless they had 50lbs+ on them and muscle

Gaethje is just being cute and supportive for his teammate.

Thug Rose is 5”5. Men are athletically superior to women in every way possible. She’ll land a head kick if Gaethje stood still and even then it’s not like Gaethje hasn’t eaten clean head kicks before.

To be fair those stories are almost always extremely misleading. The last female wrestler they hyped that did that was in the smallest attendance bracket and was facing a male that was 3 grades younger than her (she essentially won a state title in an attendance/weight bracket that had less than 20 serious wrestlers competing in it)
So, 20 "serious" male wrestlers were surpassed by the female one?

Not really surprising. A well placed head kick from a trained fighter is like getting hit with a baseball bat. Doesn’t matter if they’re male or female.

Now if he said Rose could KO him with a punch then I’d be concerned.

This is absurd. This is what would happen:

1) Rose kicks me in the head
2) I laugh
3) I pick her up and use her as a weapon to hit her friends

So, 20 "serious" male wrestlers were surpassed by the female one?
20 is being generous, the classification (attendance zone) was so little and the weight class was so small that the finalist she beat was a 1st year freshman with a borderline .500 record.

Like I said, the context of these stories are always misleading. She didn't run through a competitive bracket with kids that where actually club level wrestlers. Don't get me wrong it's still a good story but a low level bracket in a low attendance zone isn't justification that girls can actually win against legitmate male wrestlers.

It's like the equaivlent of a top 50 nationally ranked female tennis player beating a male in a podunk low attendence small city bracket and then being like "see female tennis players can easily hang with male players".

Last edited:
plenty of vids online of "average" people handling pro fighters. One was the guy broke into a UFC guys house, forget the name, and buy the pro's own admission he hit him with everything but the kitchen sink and couldnt stop or keep the guy down

Anyone thinking they can just eat a head kick from a rose or Valentina has no fuckin idea what they are talking about.
That is 90% of Sherdog tbh.

you're referring to the outcome of games of soccer etc; but female high school (i.e., not-yet adult world champions) athletes sometimes end up with winning records vs high school boys in a sport that feeds directly into MMA - wrestling.
There was a girl at my high school that graduated with a wrestling record of 102-2

Back