Justin Gaethje admits he would be knocked out by a Namajunas headkick

What rubbish from Gaethje, FFS!

Gaethje has always had a very very soft spot for Rose. He either has a major crush on her or he views her as his little sister. He's not being objective at all.

What rubbish from Gaethje, FFS!

Gaethje has always had a very very soft spot for Rose. He either has a major crush on her or he views her as his little sister. He's not being objective at all.
Lol hows that? You figure a headkick by Rose is more powerful than most men's punches except for maybe Ngannou. He's not saying she'd beat him in a fight, just that a headkick would fuck him up.

Lol no

You can't admit to something that hasn't taken place

I admit that I probably beat the shit out of Anderson Silva if we got in the cage together
I admit Jessica biel would blow me if we met

That's what people don't get. All of these "women destroy the men" deals are always rigged. The guy is morbidly obese, anorexically skinny, in terrible shape, zero fighting skills, high/drunk as fuck, holding back because it's a girl, the girl jumps him unexpectedly, several weight classes smaller, etc.. Take any guy in at least moderate shape with a second belt level or equivalent in a grappling/striking art that isn't a half dozen weight classes below and willing to go 100%...and the girl gets destroyed 99 times out of 100. Also, good to see you posting more often.

Jup it's called basic biological reality.
I don't ever want to sound sexist, but the biological facts point to a ridiculous discrepancy between male & female athletic ability, esp in strength department.
I remember reading a report/statistic that stated that on average, even the weakest male would overpower at least 50% of females on average.
Now I'm not saying that Namajunas throwing a perfect kick into the jaw of any dude just standing there as a target, would not KO him.
However, most situations aren't like that. In most situations, the male is already close to the female, able to grab her, etc.

Really, the only chance most females have are self defense techniques. Using weapons against the male, pepper spray, or Krav Maga type techniques aimed at the soft softs (groin, eyes, etc).

I will take Justin's word for it...but I would pay good money to see some Sherdoggers take a Rose head kick and see if they get KO'd.

Lol hows that? You figure a headkick by Rose is more powerful than most men's punches except for maybe Ngannou. He's not saying she'd beat him in a fight, just that a headkick would fuck him up.
I don't believe that a Rose headkick would KO Gaethje, no.
A Rose headkick did *not* KO a 115lb female (Weili Zhang). It DID knock her down, and she was dazed and lost the fight but it did not knock her out at all. And that's a 115lb-class female. Gaethje is a 155lb-class male.

A Rose headkick did *not* KO a 115lb female (Weili Zhang). It DID knock her down, and she was dazed and lost the fight but it did not knock her out at all. And that's a 115lb-class female. Gaethje is a 155lb-class male.
It absolutely knocked out Zhang. The punches were just icing on the cake. I've seen that knockout a thousand times, she had no idea where she was.

It doesn't matter anyway, cause I'm pretty sure he knows better than you.

But sure, blame it on some unfounded idea that he's patronizing her.

but female high school (i.e., not-yet adult world champions) athletes sometimes end up with winning records vs high school boys in a sport that feeds directly into MMA - wrestling.
To be fair those stories are almost always extremely misleading. The last female wrestler they hyped that did that was in the smallest attendance bracket and was facing a male that was 3 grades younger than her (she essentially won a state title in an attendance/weight bracket that had less than 20 serious wrestlers competing in it)

Let me ask you a question, what do you think is harder? A punch from mcgregor or a headkick from namajunas?

To be fair those stories are almost always extremely misleading. The last female wrestler they hyped that did that was in the smallest attendance bracket and was facing a male that was 3 grades younger than her (she essentially won a state title in an attendance/weight bracket that had less than 20 serious wrestlers competing in it)
Again, Isabella Mir beat all the boys in her high school wrestling.

It absolutely knocked out Zhang. The punches were just icing on the cake. I've seen that knockout a thousand times, she had no idea where she was.

It doesn't matter anyway, cause I'm pretty sure he knows better than you.

But sure, blame it on some unfounded idea that he's patronizing her.

She wasn't knocked out buddy

Reactions: mon
Again, Isabella Mir beat all the boys in her high school wrestling.
I wasn't referring to her, I was referring to the last female wrestler that won the boys state title. It happened right before Covid but the actual context of it was pretty misleading, that's usually the case with these stories

Back