Justin Gaethje (#5) Calls Out Conor (#2) [Update: Discussions Begin]

Justin vs. Conor

• Total voters
fair point the lightweight is blocked at the moment

Is Gaethje somehow normal to you?

I know he is not as durable or long as Nate. Gaethje's tasted being punched silly from Poirier and Alvarez.

Gaethje went toe to toe with Alvarez and Alvarez could hardly land a single square shot on McGregor, for whatever that's worth.
The striking game is just miles apart.

LMAO at Tony and Gaethje being nightmare matchups.

Khabib is his only really uphill battle.

Ferguson is very hittable, Gaethje has been knocked silly a bunch of time and throws sloppy overhands. Unless you're significantly bigger than McGregor, don't challenge him to a stand up striking match. Won't end well.
Anyone who can take a punch and is aggressive can beat Conor.

Anyone who can take a punch and is aggressive can beat Conor.

Yeah right...

Conor haters are hilarious. He’s one of the best counter strikers out there and will starch anyone without an iron chin. Them being aggressive just makes it even faster.

Look at what happened to Aldo for being aggressive...

A decorated grappler with a great chin and good cardio can beat him. Khabib is pretty much his textbook worst possible matchup. Nobody else can do that to him, especially not another sloppy brawler

Conor by KO 9/10 tines

Yeah right...

Conor haters are hilarious. He’s one of the best counter strikers out there and will starch anyone without an iron chin. Them being aggressive just makes it even faster.

A decorated grappler with a great chin and good cardio can beat him. Khabib is pretty much his textbook worst possible matchup. Nobody else can do that to him, especially not another sloppy brawler

Conor by KO 9/10 tines
Aldo & Alvarez were both aggressive but they didn't have the toughness in the fight to last. Gaethje eats shots before being rocked. He would land a ko shot on Conor imo

Unless Gaethje actually wrestles, Conor knocks him out easily. Gaethje stand up is no comparison to Conor and I don't even like Mcgregor

I still think Gaethje Cripples Conor in round one with leg kicks, then finishes him in round two or three with his hands.

L9MlEPw.jpg

Conor by TKO R2. I love Justin but he gets too wild and likes blocking punches with his head too much.

McTapper would be tapping for his life

Or he might get ko'd stiff

Gathje is made for Conor. That would be the best fight to hype up a Khabib rematch.

Yeah right...

Conor by KO 9/10 tines
Vintage Conor maybe, not this coke head whisky douche bag who doesn't even care

Bad matchup for JG, unless he plans on using his grappling for the first time in the ufc.

He is very hittable, Conor will find his chin early and often. I don’t see him getting Conor that tired either without the grappling threat. I do think he can tear up Conor’s lead leg and maybe win a late finish but that’s about it.

Conor oils do the same Poirier and Alvarez both did but conor hits harder

Back