Justin Gaethje (#5) Calls Out Conor (#2) [Update: Discussions Begin]

Justin vs. Conor

• Total voters
I would like Gaethje to win but his performances against MJ, Eddie, and Dustin don't make me feel good about his chances against a precise counter striker.

Fuckin book it gaethje needs a fight and so does tony either way conor fights one of them before he can fight khabib

dude's respectful while making his championship fight goal clear & calls out Tony, who nobody wants to fight, + McGregor

Gaethje = GOAT fight attitude

Cant take it away from eddie hea either on his shit or he is the pile of shit theres no inbetween for that guy
But he is a skilled top 5 fighter

Gaethje is punch drunk Conor would pick him apart, same with tony.

Justin would win in a fight that will never happen.

And the dude he beat just got his ass destroyed in freaking ONE
The guy he beat and made him look like an amateur there...a few fights later you know what he did?
He beat Justin Gaethje!
U mad?

Conor is obviously a spoiled primadona but don't let that blind you about his MMA skills. He lost to the guy that destroys everyone and he lost a boxing match with the GOAT, let's not act like he's a can. Look at what Mayweather did to that guy in Japan in a 3 round exhibition match.
He would be the favorite vs Justin and I doubt his style of eating every shot assuming the opponent will get KOed first will work well with Conor.

Conor wants nothing to do with Tony or Gaethje
right! just like he ran scared of Khabib, who he keeps calling out even now pushing for a rematch.
He is ducking two punching bags with iron chins like Tony and Gaethje in order to fight the easier Khabib where he gets a near-guaranteed loss, right?

right! just like he ran scared of Khabib, who he keeps calling out even now pushing for a rematch.
He is ducking two punching bags with iron chins like Tony and Gaethje in order to fight the easier Khabib where he gets a near-guaranteed loss, right?
Nah Conor wants the money fight always. Khabib, Tony, and Gaethje are nightmare matchups for Conor. He needs to fight Cowboy

I cant stand Conor but I gotta calls em as I sees em. The way they both fight, Conor comes in as significant favorite and stops him ....rather easily.

If Conor can't put Justin's lights out early, we will see him doing the fish breathing again and looking to panic wrestle. Conor was a monster in the manlet division but he is not such a stud at lw. Justin is a warrior but he is very hittable. I have a feeling that Justin might bully Conor.

Terrible fight for Justin. Conor would counter Justin all night and make easier work of him than he did to Eddie. Justin goes plodding forward at all times, there is no chance in hell he makes it to the 3rd round while Conor is tagging him with total precise.

I love how because Conor is rich and successful now all of a sudden “he gets beat by everyone at lw, especially a guy like Justin who is literally tailor made for Conor to chew up and spit out

If Conor took this fight he would want to make a statement. I think he would work his ass off and make it look easy to remind people why he’s the superstar that he is. I’m not even a Conor nuthugger - it’s just super obvious this would be a horrible fight for Justin to anyone with basic mma knowledge That doesn’t have their mind polluted with hate and jealousy

Last edited:
Conor is a douchebag, don't like how he treats people and his ego but he is way too precise and technical for hay maker magee. All the Conor haters just hate on everything.

It is true that Justin is sloppy. I am not seeing where Conor's lethal power is as scary a weight class up though, he can put guys away but not quite as easy it seems. Justin can wrestle as well. I do dislike clowner but I like good fights. I think Justin would bring the pressure, win or lose which makes it exciting.

Back