Justin didn’t take much damage, and Lee wants a fight soon.....

Yes
6b3c8d07e73eddfb23627c5052b28d83_share-fry-take-my-money-meme_512-288.jpeg

Not only is that a very interesting match-up, but every other top lw is either booked or coming off a devastating loss. So this is def the fight to make.

I don't care who Justin fights next, I'm watching.

Lee won't take it. He'll say something about Gaethje not being on his level, how he's lost two, how Lee doesn't want to take a step back etc.

I dunno it seems like a waste. If you want a crazy fight give him Lando or Barboza instead.

Bad fight for Lee tbh. I really want to see Lee v Khabib so I’m low key hoping this matchup doesn’t happen.

Why not? Lee is 3rd in line behind Dustin and Tony

He will not be fighting Khabib any time soon and he needs a top opponent. Everyone else is already booked so it should be Gaethje at 231. It would be fireworks.

I'm not sure Kevin Lee would accept that... too risky for him.

Me on the other hand...
giphy.gif

Lee won't take it. He'll say something about Gaethje not being on his level, how he's lost two, how Lee doesn't want to take a step back etc.

He knows Gaethje is the worst matchup for him and honestly I think lee loses. He wouldn’t be able to take Gaethje down nor keep it on the ground, and his stand up is not nearly as good as Gaethje’s. If he thinks he’s worthy of a title shot then this should be his next match up

Would love to see Gaejthe vs Lee on ufc 229, so they can bounce the Waterson fight off the main card.

Ufc 229 would be a real solid card
Khabib v Conor
Ferguson v Pettis
Volkov v Lewis
Lee v Gaethje
Osp vs Reyes

Think that Lee gets slept by Gaethje after being unable to take him down.

This is a great match.

With how much retarded shit Lee talks and how personal Gaethje takes things, it can only work out.

lee will retire gaethje. but not really since he just beat vick. oh well

Lee probably wouldn't take that fight anyway. Guy was asking for lower ranked Pettis, he's not looking for a tough fight.

Once Conor pulls out, Justin vs Khabib

Good fight. Lee's standup needs to be tested. He wanted to fight on the Conor card, lets add even more lightweights.

Tony - Pettis - UFC 229
Lee - Iaquinta - FN Milwaukee, in december
Gaethje should fight Barboza

if ufc didnt rush to book tony they coulda did him and justin, what a bloodbath

Back