Social Justin Bieber to press charges against the girl who tried to "Me Too" him

Nowadays I legitimately dont know if that first line is trolling or not.

Ok, prove that denying an allegation of sexual assault insinuates that a sexual assault is more likely to have happened.
"Our understanding of the altered functioning of the brain in traumatic situations is founded on decades of research, and as that research continues, it is giving us a more nuanced view of the human brain “on trauma.” Recent studies suggest that the hippocampus goes into a super-encoding state briefly after the fear kicks in. Victims may remember in exquisite detail what was happening just before and after they realized they were being attacked, including context and the sequence of events. However, they are likely to have very fragmented and incomplete memories for much of what happens after that."

Therefore, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading recollections of events are in fact very typical for sexual abuse survivors. The less a given story confirms to the evidence available the more likely it is to be correct according to the most recent Gener Studies research.

https://time.com/3625414/rape-trauma-brain-memory/

"Our understanding of the altered functioning of the brain in traumatic situations is founded on decades of research, and as that research continues, it is giving us a more nuanced view of the human brain “on trauma.” Recent studies suggest that the hippocampus goes into a super-encoding state briefly after the fear kicks in. Victims may remember in exquisite detail what was happening just before and after they realized they were being attacked, including context and the sequence of events. However, they are likely to have very fragmented and incomplete memories for much of what happens after that."

Therefore, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading recollections of events are in fact very typical for sexual abuse survivors. The less a given story confirms to the evidence available the more likely it is to be correct according to the most recent Gener Studies research.

https://time.com/3625414/rape-trauma-brain-memory/

This is multiple times now that you've responded to me and didn't understand what I was saying. I never denied memories can be faulty due to trauma.

What I'm asking is the specific quote that I put in my first post, which you've completely ignored. What I've asked you is how you show that denying the allegation actually "gives credence" to her claims.

Will be funny when fbi investigates and the account making the accusation is some fat 20 year old neckbeard redditor.

I'm not much for his music but I really respect Bieber. His number 2 all time for granting a wish to a dining child with over 300 instances. Only John Cena has done more with over 600.

I'll always respect the Biebs.

What happened to Beibers face now he looks so fkng weird now wtf. Like he did drugs

He ain't playing.

He just filed a $20,000,000 dollar defamation lawsuit against them. Apparently it's two twitter users who just got served.

Heroes come in all forms.

Back