Social Justin Bieber to press charges against the girl who tried to "Me Too" him

I mean Beiber proved that he stayed at an AirBnB, not even a hotel that night. Was seen with his then-GF and friends throughout the entire night into the late-night/early morning before crashing at the AirBnB. So there isn't even a "hotel" to confuse his stay with. On top of this accusation coming from someone named "Danielle", who registered a ghost account, said a story, and then erased the account.

The credibility is below zero in this accusation.

All that proves is he purchased an Airbnb, but it doesn't disprove that he didn't go to someone else's room that night or purchase another room himself.

All that proves is he purchased an Airbnb, but it doesn't disprove that he didn't go to someone else's room that night or purchase another room himself.

Hotel manager already stated that neither he nor his entourage stayed in the hotel that night, and Beiber said he welcomes the press to talk the manager directly for any additional information.

Your burden of proof is, "Well Beiber is giving us tons of evidence that point to him being innocent, however, he hasn't proven that he didn't sneak away mid-party in the night from his GF/friends to rape a girl, and then returned to his GF/friends, at possibly any hotel in the downtown Austin area since victims often misremember locations, so until he proves that, we can't be certain what to believe". You do realize how absurd that sounds, and how that is not where the burden of proof lays? Right?

He had a bit of a fucked up phase that he's only recently getting over and probably coincided with 2014 when he was doing lots of drugs and shit.

Not saying I believe him or her, just that his defense was pretty stupid and probably shouldn't have done it.

you should write his biography.

He must of been super careful and had some smart people around him when he was younger and had millions of girls throwing themselves at him in the age of iPhones with video's to not get caught in some kind of scandal.
There was a photo supposedly of him in a bed after a night with a hooker in Brazil. The photo was there and then gone pretty quick.

Hotel manager already stated that neither he nor his entourage stayed in the hotel that night, and Beiber said he welcomes the press to talk the manager directly for any additional information.

Your burden of proof is, "Well Beiber is giving us tons of evidence that point to him being innocent, however, he hasn't proven that he didn't sneak away mid-party in the night from his GF/friends to rape a girl, and then returned to his GF/friends, at possibly any hotel in the downtown Austin area since victims often misremember locations, so until he proves that, we can't be certain what to believe". You do realize how absurd that sounds, and how that is not where the burden of proof lays? Right?

Beiber shouldn't be saying shit on twitter till it is resolved with the authorities.

Your burden of proof is, "Well Beiber is giving us tons of evidence that point to him being innocent, however, he hasn't proven that he didn't sneak away mid-party in the night from his GF/friends to rape a girl, and then returned to his GF/friends, at possibly any hotel in the downtown Austin

But, but, there are other hotels aside from that one and he could've had a room there as well. So many hotels.

All of the sudden Beibs is gonna be on a lot of guys' favorite celebrity list.

Mr. Bieber providing evidence that the assault did not occur on that particular night doesn't disprove her allegations in the least - if anything it adds credence to her claims.

W...TF?

It is a well-established fact that women who experience sexual assault often have severe issues recalling specifics about the event including time, place, and people involved.

Mr. Bieber providing evidence that the assault did not occur on that particular night doesn't disprove her allegations in the least - if anything it adds credence to her claims.

Who cares. Any dude without the resources would be thrown in jail and fired from his job without a second thought.

Luckily for me, most women wouldn't want anything to do with me even hypothetically, so I'm safe.
Any dudes without resources wouldn't have fans stalking them online.

LOL @ all the bieber love among the incel mens rights crowd here.

That denying the allegation means shes more likely to be right? How do I deny that? Are you serious?
I hold a bachelor's degree from an especially prestigious Gender Studies department: I'm always serious.

I hold a bachelor's degree from an especially prestigious Gender Studies department: I'm always serious.

Nowadays I legitimately dont know if that first line is trolling or not.

Ok, prove that denying an allegation of sexual assault insinuates that a sexual assault is more likely to have happened.

Back