Social Justin Bieber to press charges against the girl who tried to "Me Too" him

Good for Biebs

We need crackdowns on these false rape allegations. They can ruin a persons life, and unfairly increase skepticism when women rightfully come forward in an already difficult situation
Yeah this case proves women are evil and do this a lot and has very little to do with his unique position as a sex symbol to mentally ill teenagers.

Most people can't account for every second of their lives over the last 50 years. Brett K. got fucking reamed for this shit too.

It’s not recalling when you travel a lot and just search that date in your gmail for hotel confirmations and then see if the allegations even align with where you were that day

Uh, maybe the accuser just misremembered the name of the hotel?

Doesn't seem like that much of a stalwart defense.

Only thing it seems to prove is that yes he was in Austin on those dates. It would be one thing if he was literally in any other city besides Austin on those dates, but all he did was prove he was in Austin.

Last edited:
Fuck that. There is no response required for a false allegation, and most couldn't possibly prove a negative. The onus of proof doesn't lie with the accused!

The takeaway lesson is that the correct venue for any allegation isn't Twitter. Twitter needs to end this insanity, and censor any accusation made on their platform. They've already demonstrated as a private company they have no issue with censorship. It's the only responsible way to handle this stuff.

I'll say it again. These accusers, when they allege a crime, should face sentencing equal to what would be considered for the crime they allege, if the accusation is fabricated, and that can be proven. So if the person they accuse would face a 15-year prison sentence? If the accusation can be proven to be a lie to a satisfactory standard of proof, that false accuser should face 15 years.

I also believe in this social media age that we need to loosen up the standards for libel to address those accusations which don't allege an act that is criminal, but is intended to ruin someone's career and reputation with a lesser smear.
You are my bestie. I have said for years the same thing forever. Problem even if you are wrongfully accused there's no smoke without fire. The stigma sticks to you for the rest of your life. damned hate it.Unless you leave the town you're fucked, and then social media fucks you up.

Only thing it seems to prove is that yes he was in Austin on those dates.
It shouldn't have to be a stalwart defense. I know the majority of MMA fans seem to hate him, but apart from falling off the rocks for a little bit I think he's a good kid. Not really fond of his music but he's talented, I know rape or assault is about power but it doesn't seem to fit with him.

It shouldn't have to be a stalwart defense. I know the majority of MMA fans seem to hate him, but apart from falling off the rocks for a little bit I think he's a good kid. Not really fond of his music but he's talented, I know rape or assault is about power but it doesn't seem to fit with him.

He had a bit of a fucked up phase that he's only recently getting over and probably coincided with 2014 when he was doing lots of drugs and shit.

Not saying I believe him or her, just that his defense was pretty stupid and probably shouldn't have done it.

He had a bit of a fucked up phase that he's only recently getting over and probably coincided with 2014 when he was doing lots of drugs and shit.

Not saying I believe him or her, just that his defense was pretty stupid and probably shouldn't have done it.
What do you suggest he had done instead?

IF proven this twitter poster lied, then she should get jail time. This is the only way you stop this bullshit. The reason its bullshit is because it minimizes when something legitimately happens to someone that actually was assaulted because then everyone points to the person that made it up.
I say if you make a false claim you should get the same amount of jail time, the person you accused would have gotten.

Fuck that. There is no response required for a false allegation, and most couldn't possibly prove a negative. The onus of proof doesn't lie with the accused!

The takeaway lesson is that the correct venue for any allegation isn't Twitter. Twitter needs to end this insanity, and censor any accusation made on their platform. They've already demonstrated as a private company they have no issue with censorship. It's the only responsible way to handle this stuff.

I'll say it again. These accusers, when they allege a crime, should face sentencing equal to what would be considered for the crime they allege, if the accusation is fabricated, and that can be proven. So if the person they accuse would face a 15-year prison sentence? If the accusation can be proven to be a lie to a satisfactory standard of proof, that false accuser should face 15 years.

I also believe in this social media age that we need to loosen up the standards for libel to address those accusations which don't allege an act that is criminal, but is intended to ruin someone's career and reputation with a lesser smear.

Lotta truth in there.... :cool:

<mma4>

He was really nasty to some chick in Australia. Not sure if she killed herself but he was calling her a whale, when she was a fan.

Oh yeah.

God bless Bieber. Kid is growing up. What he's doing here is vital. Showing some real balls and leadership.

God bless his accountant and/or business manager, rather.

Being able to produce the actual receipts from some random stay in Austin 6 years ago, almost immediately?

That’s some fucking meticulous record-keeping right there.

Sue the thot, and sue twitter for publishing the false allegations.

He must of been super careful and had some smart people around him when he was younger and had millions of girls throwing themselves at him in the age of iPhones with video's to not get caught in some kind of scandal.

lol, he has no fewer than six high profile accusations of sexual misconduct over the years.
he's a regular don lemon of the pop world.

Who cares. Any dude without the resources would be thrown in jail and fired from his job without a second thought.

Luckily for me, most women wouldn't want anything to do with me even hypothetically, so I'm safe.

Only thing it seems to prove is that yes he was in Austin on those dates. It would be one thing if he was literally in any other city besides Austin on those dates, but all he did was prove he was in Austin.

I mean Beiber proved that he stayed at an AirBnB, not even a hotel that night. Was seen with his then-GF and friends throughout the entire night into the late-night/early morning before crashing at the AirBnB. So there isn't even a "hotel" to confuse his stay with. On top of this accusation coming from someone named "Danielle", who registered a ghost account, said a story, and then erased the account.

The credibility is below zero in this accusation.

Back