Social Justin Bieber to press charges against the girl who tried to "Me Too" him

Good.

Send that lying THOT to a pound-you-in-the-front-butt prison. General Population.

Trying to profit somehow by destroying someone's reputation? How typically feminine.

Not wise to falsely accuse someone who is going to have records of tour dates and hotel bookings. I recall the girl claimed to have pictures. Better post those (I'm guessing by Bieber's response--which is clearly being handled by his PR team--that no such pictures exist).

That’s the correct response to a false allegation, assuming it is indeed false.
Fuck that. There is no response required for a false allegation, and most couldn't possibly prove a negative. The onus of proof doesn't lie with the accused!

The takeaway lesson is that the correct venue for any allegation isn't Twitter. Twitter needs to end this insanity, and censor any accusation made on their platform. They've already demonstrated as a private company they have no issue with censorship. It's the only responsible way to handle this stuff.

I'll say it again. These accusers, when they allege a crime, should face sentencing equal to what would be considered for the crime they allege, if the accusation is fabricated, and that can be proven. So if the person they accuse would face a 15-year prison sentence? If the accusation can be proven to be a lie to a satisfactory standard of proof, that false accuser should face 15 years.

I also believe in this social media age that we need to loosen up the standards for libel to address those accusations which don't allege an act that is criminal, but is intended to ruin someone's career and reputation with a lesser smear.

That little twat has a temper. Think she messed with the wrong wife beater wearer.

Fuck that. There is no response required for a false allegation, and most couldn't possibly prove a negative. The onus of proof doesn't lie with the accused!

The takeaway lesson is that the correct venue for any allegation isn't Twitter. Twitter needs to end this insanity, and censor any accusation made on their platform. They've already demonstrated as a private company they have no issue with censorship. It's the only responsible way to handle this stuff.

I'll say it again. These accusers, when they allege a crime, should face sentencing equal to what would be considered for the crime they allege, if the accusation is fabricated, and that can be proven. So if the person they accuse would face a 15-year prison sentence? If the accusation can be proven to be a lie to a satisfactory standard of proof, that false accuser should face 15 years.

I also believe in this social media age that we need to loosen up the standards for libel to address those accusations which don't allege an act that is criminal, but is intended to ruin someone's career and reputation with a lesser smear.
You should take legal action if someone falsely accuses you of a crime. That's what I meant, it's the smart thing to do.

Well I'll be.

Ladies and gentlemen, Bieber has turned MGTOW.

That's what we do. 90% of our legal fundraising goes to investigations that lead to false accusors getting prosecuted.

MGTOW is leading the way on this

Clicked the tweet just to see how much Biebs dropped on a hotel room, i am disappoint

Back