.....Justin Bieber appreciation thread

He’s mentioned in a couple asshole celebrity encounter stories on reddit, and don’t you just get that vibe from him? I do.
I've met a couple of celebz. They seem to be nice people to me. I'm sure they are just as big a assholes as I am tho. When I don't want to be bothered

I’ll give him props for two things - 1. He’s talented and 2. He knows how to market himself.

Having said that, I’m not sure how you can find him likeable in the slightest. His douchiness has been on display for years. Same goes for Jared Leto.

Bro...you can't hide your true affinity for this Canadian...your close to becoming a belieber..I too still struggle with keeping baby turned up at a red light one day my reflex of cutting down baby at the light was slow because I was sherdogging and driving and I got a smirk from the car next to me

You and I can fully embrace the Justin inside if us....only then will you .....we know peace

Never begrudge anyone making something of themselves

that said I wouldn't know a Justin Bieber song if my orthodontist was stabbing in the eye with a pencil to the beat of his biggest hit that was being played on a loop at high volume

And I don't even have an orthodontist...

Be care ful with baby and sorry I don't k ow what socery they did on those two but they've been on repeat in my head for over 10 years

I have no idea about his music, but I like him only because he gets so much hate...all I know is that he was some wildly successful kid that everyone hates on...

His older stuff he made like "Baby" were some of the worst music ever made, and he was a huge douche for a while like most teenage-early 20's guys are.

But tbh now he seems like he's grown up and makes rather pleasant and maybe pedestrian pop music.

i actually kinda fell bad for Jesse McCartney, whom was ostensibly Bieber before Bieber and then he just fell off completely

Not a fan of his music but kudos to him for banging Selena Gomez.
d5991c5aa2ebd7d420e8f394d2d7bc5c.jpg

His wife, tho...YUMZ!
hailey-Bieber.png

The place he’s from, Stratford, is a nice town.

Never heard his music. Don’t know anything about him. But I’m sure he sucks.

Back