.....Justin Bieber appreciation thread

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let me preface this op by saying "no ro" that said....I've inexplicably hated this tool for years.

But after reading his manifesto this little bastid is un...unlikable...I've only ever wanted relative honesty from my fellow sherbros..

With that stated Uncle Handolini is now a belieber.

Thoughts....and looking for honesty here boys.

and for all my haters...eat a Richard...no ro

Last edited:
I’ll give him props for two things - 1. He’s talented and 2. He knows how to market himself.

Having said that, I’m not sure how you can find him likeable in the slightest. His douchiness has been on display for years. Same goes for Jared Leto.

I would appreciate it if someone knocked him out.

no thank you
maybe if he kos Tom Cruise

Why don't you give him a hand, jack him off, eh?

Talented guy. Extremely good music (most of the time).

"I'll Show You" is a classic. Haters are just jealous.

Never begrudge anyone making something of themselves

that said I wouldn't know a Justin Bieber song if my orthodontist was stabbing in the eye with a pencil to the beat of his biggest hit that was being played on a loop at high volume

And I don't even have an orthodontist...

Will Smiths kid wrote his memoirs when he was like 16. All these kids are so wise.

Its easy when you are rich as hell have all the time in the world and can probably pay ppl to make lit shit that you then take the creddit for plus he was probably on cocaine when he wrote that

06faa9628e13b882_JwNwLB2.gif

I’ll give him props for two things - 1. He’s talented and 2. He knows how to market himself.

Having said that, I’m not sure how you can find him likeable in the slightest. His douchiness has been on display for years. Same goes for Jared Leto.
Jared leto tho?

He's. A legit artist and I liked his joker take. His joker was cool.

Joker.

@PRIDEWASBETTER

Edit: dude I wouldn't have summoned you if I,didn't, need your take on this

Honestly I was in a Just in Beiner thread. Then I .Listened to,2pac.

Drugs. Alcohol

Edir: Drugs,AND alcohol

Dont like his music but for a young punk with a stupid amount of coin and attention hes managed to keep his shit together.

Back