Justice has been served to Woodley

Woodley needs to win atleast 4 defenses and generate more revenue if he wants to play the demand game.

Will bump this after Big John or Herb dean has to pull Woodley off Wonderboy who is getting his head dribbled off the cage.

lol ... He still generated a ton of buzz for whatever fight he has next that wouldn't have been there.

You guys fell for it like always.

We're about to see the return of Strikeforce LNP Woodley.

Great. Can't wait to see Wonderboy dribble his head like a basketball. First Nate the Great, then Canadian water boy, and now Wonderboy. Time for some of dat CTE.

Cool if you don't like the match ups he wanted but why do you want him to do bad? He just wants more money from his employer which could certainly afford it. Haven't you ever wanted more money from your job? I don't like the match ups he wants either but I can't hate the man for wanting what I want.

He didn't just ask for more money either, he challenged the goat of his weightclass and one of the "true" fighters in the whole ufc.

But he is too explosive and athletic tho. He doesn't deserve anything base on that alone.

Wins one title fight and starts making demands when he is not even a tiny draw. Now he faces Wonderboy who will kick his head off and send him packing. No money for you Woodley.

Dana is not about to let woodley tell the UFC what fights to make without even defending the belt or having any fans lol.

Maybe this is some sort of mad-scientist way of Woodley promoting the Wonderboy fight. Could be crazy enough to work...

This is going to be interesting. If true the lesson that fighters need to learn is that your leverage is directly proportional to your drawing power. I also suspect that part of this is the fact that Woodley got a bad reaction from a lot of fans for acting the way that he has. The UFC pays close attention to fan response and if you don't have a large contingent of vocal fans siding with you then you are not in a strong position.

every one of you know woodley will have a sudden "injury" two weeks out from the fight...

...all in hopes that they will find a last minute replacement for WB in hopes that he'll lose.

I think the level of ducking will reach this height. I'm serious.
It's possible, but the UFC would make it an interim title fight, and Woodley would have to fight the winner after he "recovered."

Watch this fight not sell shit despite Shertards promoting Wonderboy to GOAT status.

I don't like him, but I like that he tried to get a big fight. The only problem is that he brought nothing to the table as far as additional PPVs. No one is going to pay to see him, so he was just going to try and profit off of GSP or Diaz. That makes me laugh at him for it not working out, and now I hope he gets his ass kicked.

Diaz hasn't ever been the ufc champion but I agree it wasn't enough incentive for gsp. If Woodley is trash and has a title, isn't that the guy you'd fight? Maybe people don't think he's trash and know he could to them what he did to Lawler.

Glad to see someone who earned it for the past 3 years instead of sitting out doing jack shit gets the shot.

Yeah yeah, GSP GOAT bla bla fucking bla, 3 years of inactivity doesn't mean dick. As for you fuckers saying "GSP can come back any time... he never lost the title" -- fucking get in line lol. If some asshole comes back to my place of employment and claims he was the best ever 3 years ago, or tries to take my spot, i'd call BULLSHIT on 'em.

What would they do, set up a 1on1 or simply be like... dude, this guy has been here 50+ hours a week whereas.... you kinda disappear for 3 years.... \

Makes total sense.

Wins one title fight and starts making demands when he is not even a tiny draw. Now he faces Wonderboy who will kick his head off and send him packing. No money for you Woodley.

He already made money from lawler.

Wonderboy will make it look easy. His striking will be too much for Tyron Duckley.

What are you going to do if he actually beats wonderboy?
Werent you one of the people who swore lawler was going to knock him out.

Since when does the champ get to choose who he fights?

Conor, bisping did it.

White hopes are a known thing in combat sports.

It's the reason why you inbreds went from boxing to MMA in the 90's

Damn dude...but come on now..you know the history of MMA.

Watch this fight not sell shit despite Shertards promoting Wonderboy to GOAT status.

Well they just want to see him fail.
Im going to laugh my ass off if he does beat wonderboy tho.
Tough fight and he has to close the distance and take wonderboy down asap.

Yeah Wonderboy is absolutely the only title fight that makes sense right now and Dana and co. are not ones to give in, especially to guys like Woodley who have turned down fights and are inactive.
What fight did Woodley turn down?

Back