Justice has been served to Woodley

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wins one title fight and starts making demands when he is not even a tiny draw. Now he faces Wonderboy who will kick his head off and send him packing. No money for you Woodley.

Plus posted his gay texts with GSP. Loser bullshit

Yeah Wonderboy is absolutely the only title fight that makes sense right now and Dana and co. are not ones to give in, especially to guys like Woodley who have turned down fights and are inactive.

Wonderboy will make it look easy. His striking will be too much for Tyron Duckley.

Personally I think Woodley's gonna win but it's a close one. I'm glad a champ is finally going to fight the #1 contender but I can't blame him for wanting the GSP fight. If you're not much of a draw it makes it even more important that your opponent is in order to maximize earnings.

Cool if you don't like the match ups he wanted but why do you want him to do bad? He just wants more money from his employer which could certainly afford it. Haven't you ever wanted more money from your job? I don't like the match ups he wants either but I can't hate the man for wanting what I want.

He didn't just ask for more money either, he challenged the goat of his weightclass and one of the "true" fighters in the whole ufc.

The weird thing is that he acts like this will be his last fight ever, and he needs the retirement money.
You're the champion. You've been around long enough that you should know how to hype a fight up. If you just go do that with Wonderboy and win, you're in a division that is set-up to get you that big money fight. Get to work and stop looking for an opponent that will do that work for you. Lawler agreed to fight you, he wasn't scouring the retirement list for big money fights, remember?

I'd say GSP would be the #1 contender if he chose to fight

Since when does the champ get to choose who he fights?

Honestly, GSP vs Woodley served the purpose of a "reclaim the belt he never lost"-narrative, BUT, the UFC has done so well with the one-off special match ups, of late, that I figured they'd want GSP to fight someone with a bit more cache with the casual fan.

every one of you know woodley will have a sudden "injury" two weeks out from the fight...

...all in hopes that they will find a last minute replacement for WB in hopes that he'll lose.

I think the level of ducking will reach this height. I'm serious.

Cool if you don't like the match ups he wanted but why do you want him to do bad? He just wants more money from his employer which could certainly afford it. Haven't you ever wanted more money from your job? I don't like the match ups he wants either but I can't hate the man for wanting what I want.

He didn't just ask for more money either, he challenged the goat of his weightclass and one of the "true" fighters in the whole ufc.

I don't like him, but I like that he tried to get a big fight. The only problem is that he brought nothing to the table as far as additional PPVs. No one is going to pay to see him, so he was just going to try and profit off of GSP or Diaz. That makes me laugh at him for it not working out, and now I hope he gets his ass kicked.

Yeah Wonderboy is absolutely the only title fight that makes sense right now and Dana and co. are not ones to give in, especially to guys like Woodley who have turned down fights and are inactive.

Great point. You can't respect a guy as an employer who acts like that.

Back