Justice for my dog, medium read

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by misterfurious, Apr 9, 2019.

1. misterfurious

misterfurious Green Belt

3D29B075-487A-4664-8C40-70A31F4CCB9B.jpeg
    Around 12 years ago I had a Presa Canario, Trajan, who was my pride and joy. Amazing dog, he was so gentle but protective. My neighbor was a vicious drunk hillbilly who took assholish behavior to stratospheric levels. He pulled a gun on my brother and I when we were kids for walking across his pasture once.

Anyway, I had bought land from my dad and built a house next to the same pasture. There was an old barely existent barb wire fence on the property line between us. One afternoon I heard a gunshot that sounded like it was right outside; I ran outside immediately. Trajan was laying under the one strand of wire on the fence, breathing his last breaths, while this piece of shit neighbor stood 30 feet on the other side and yelled at me that my dog attacked him. He claimed Trajan leaped at him and he had no choice. Despite the fact there were no tracks in the snow between them, and Trajan was shot in the side...from 30 feet away, in knee deep snow.

The cops were called, they said he was obviously lying but since Trajan was laying half on his property, they said there was nothing they could do. I’m pretty sure he coaxed him over to the fence, then executed him.
    I’ve hated this man for so long, and with a passion I can’t begin to describe. Honestly, if it wasn’t for my Christian beliefs, I’m certain I’d have killed him at some point.

Last Saturday he choked to death on some food. He had turned blue by the time he died, my mom told me. I’m sure it was a miserable death.
    I’ll leave it at that. Thanks for reading, Sherbros.

2. JabToucher

JabToucher Yellow Card Yellow Card

Dude, before I read the last paragraph I was thinking unimaginable thoughts of painful vengeance!
    And how to get away with it.

I'm sorry for your loss mate!

But I know the loss will stay with you.

Vegeta, Rygu, Iroh and 1 other person like this.
  3. LiLoMMA

LiLoMMA Lindsay Lohan's party belt

4. Stalkingsquid

Stalkingsquid Green Belt

<mma4>
    Karma's a bitch

misterfurious and sideboob like this.
  5. Killer Whale

Killer Whale Blue Belt

he still didn't suffer enough. Even if he was barely alive choking for a week on his floor until he died from starvation it wouldn't be enough. Sorry that happened to your dog.

6. sideboob

sideboob ====( )( )====

Would have been infinitely better had you managed to walk in on him at the final moment, having him see you and then a moment later hear a vengeful barking....and wonder where it was coming from.....

MMA since 1993 and misterfurious like this.
  7. misterfurious

misterfurious Green Belt

When my mom told me what happened, my response was “ wish I’d been there...”

sideboob likes this.
  8. Brampton_Boy

Brampton_Boy Douchey Mc Douche

Hurting a dog is like hurting a member of the family.

The fact that you didn't kill/mame him is testament to your character - you are definitely a more patient and forgiving man than I am.

People may say "It's just a dog", but each of my dogs I have loved like brothers/children.

While I don't know if I believe in Karma, there is a part of me that is satisfied with the outcome.

9. JabToucher

JabToucher Yellow Card Yellow Card

Agree'd!

I don't believe in Karma.

I don't look for confrontations and I have had people threaten to kill my dog and I. But if anyone did make a move I don't think I could live with myself not avenging him!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  10. loyalyolayal

loyalyolayal Steel Belt

You, you brother and your dog shouldn't be trespassing in the first place.

ToxicShocker likes this.
  11. Theoctagon

Theoctagon Purple Belt

Obvious troll is obvious

12. Rygu

Rygu R.I.P. Obie Platinum Member

Glad he's dead, wished it would have been a longer more painful death though.

RIP to your doggie too.

13. sloppypie

sloppypie Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

sorry man, looks like a great dog. shitty neighbors are literally like one of the most common shitty people you are forced to deal with in life.

it's not the moral thing to wish death / ill will on a person, but truthfully at some point some people just fuckin deserve it. you reap what you sow type of thing.

misterfurious likes this.