Justice Department declined FBI request to investigate Clinton Foundation

If half what they say is true then she has murdered like 400 people. Is that really who you want to cross?

bad-taste-1987-01-g_large.jpg

Bernie aint looking that shabby now right America?

We'll be looking back at Hilldog in decades to come as the most corrupt tyrant of the 21st century.

The fact that she isn't at very least locked up indefinitely by now is mind boggling.

Bernie aint looking that shabby now right America?

Can't speak for America, but I'm on record here early on saying Bernie is the guy I want the opportunity to vote for. Still looking good in comparison to the rest of the field.

She is one scary bitch no doubt.

Can't speak for America, but I'm on record here early on saying Bernie is the guy I want the opportunity to vote for. Still looking good in comparison to the rest of the field.

I agree... He's looking better and better everyday. He's a far better human then either of the 2 candidates we have, but unfortunately his policies were horrible

I agree... He's looking better and better everyday. He's a far better human then either of the 2 candidates we have, but unfortunately his policies were horrible

Agreed on being a better human, which I'd take since Bernie would be enforcing laws other people write. Presidents don't really get to just do what they want, but are afforded far more latitude than I would prefer.

She is one scary bitch no doubt.

Why?

Jesus, the level of idiotic hatefulness directed toward a presidential candidate this election is beyond what I have ever seen.

Why?

Jesus, the level of idiotic hatefulness directed toward a presidential candidate this election is beyond what I have ever seen.

Why? did you missed the part where her advisor called for murdering Assange? Did you hear her talking light-hearted about murdering Gaddafi? did you missed the emails that talk about Libya? She is a female version of Dick Cheney.

This is the FBI who asked to investigate Clinton Foundation, is the FBI part of hating CT nutters now? and we have someone who was under FBI scrutiny to meet privately with the general attorney in a plane for 30 mins.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

This is just sad at this point. Remember that the Attorney General Loretta Lynch met in an unscheduled meeting with Bill Clinton, head of The Clinton Foundation, aboard her private jet for 30 minutes a little over a month ago. She said they discussed Grandchildren and Golf...

Loretta Lynch is tied too closely to the Clintons to handle this. She should recuse herself, and a special prosecutor brought in to investigate these claims.

This should actually be front page news but not surprisingly ....crickets

Why? did you missed the part where her advisor called for murdering Assange?

Seriously?

Did you hear her talking light-hearted about murdering Gaddafi? did you missed the emails that talk about Libya? She is a female version of Dick Cheney.

That's more garden-variety hyperbole. The other stuff is batshit.

This is the FBI who asked to investigate Clinton Foundation, is the FBI part of hating CT nutters now? and we have someone who was under FBI scrutiny to meet privately with the general attorney in a plane for 30 mins.

The FBI didn't issue any statement to that effect. An anonymous source claimed that some people in the FBI wanted to investigate, but it doesn't look like there was anything there. I hope we have enough decency to say that "so-and-so said such and such wanted to investigate something" isn't even close to "the alleged potential subject of the investigation is clearly guilty!"

Like I said, the idiotic hatred in this election is beyond what I've ever seen. Don't you people have any shame or sense of honor?

Clearly they can't be trusted, because they use CNN as a source.

Oh wait, it's a CNN story critical of Hillary.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL

daddy Trump please tell me

See, what you have to understand is that when you have an argument, it can be stronger if the side opposed to yours has the story.
In this case, CNN is a leftist rag and Hillary is a leftist, so it would not make sense for CNN to make up shit to make hillary look bad.

This is a very simple concept. This is better than say bret bart because you expect anti left stories from them and sometimes they are a bit tenuous.

But continue with your shit posting. That is what you do. Like those Geico commercials.

Seriously?

That's more garden-variety hyperbole. The other stuff is batshit.

The FBI didn't issue any statement to that effect. An anonymous source claimed that some people in the FBI wanted to investigate, but it doesn't look like there was anything there. I hope we have enough decency to say that "so-and-so said such and such wanted to investigate something" isn't even close to "the alleged potential subject of the investigation is clearly guilty!"

Like I said, the idiotic hatred in this election is beyond what I've ever seen. Don't you people have any shame or sense of honor?

The FBI did issued an statement where they claimed the private server ordeal would at least warrant a massive administrative penalty, it just didnt warranted criminal charges.

As to her being a neocon, thats not really a stretch

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...lican-endorsements-donald-trump-policy-issues

Hillary is like Dick Cheney, they align in most things except some minor stuff that aligns with party policy.

The FBI did issued an statement where they claimed the private server ordeal would at least warrant a massive administrative penalty, it just didnt warranted criminal charges.

They didn't say "massive." Just, yeah, it's the kind of thing where an internal response could be justified, but not a legal matter. Best described as not following best practices. How that equates to "scary" is something that has been left unanswered (and not for lack of requests).

As to her being a neocon, thats not really a stretch.

If you say so...

giphy.gif

Hillary is like Dick Cheney, they align in most things except some minor stuff that aligns with party policy.

Um, what? Their positions on taxes, environment, safety net, regulations, foreign policy and more are all drastically different.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

This is just sad at this point. Remember that the Attorney General Loretta Lynch met in an unscheduled meeting with Bill Clinton, head of The Clinton Foundation, aboard her private jet for 30 minutes a little over a month ago. She said they discussed Grandchildren and Golf...

Loretta Lynch is tied too closely to the Clintons to handle this. She should recuse herself, and a special prosecutor brought in to investigate these claims.
She looks like a muppet!

If you say so...

giphy.gif

Um, what? Their positions on taxes, environment, safety net, regulations, foreign policy and more are all drastically different.

1.- The Guardian says so.

2.- Ill believe when she actually votes for what she claims.

3.- As a foreigner im not really that concerned about US domestic policy as i am about US foreign policy.

4.- I dont think Hillary is evil, but she is a neocon, so we know what that will mean to the middle east.

1.- The Guardian says so.

2.- Ill believe when she actually votes for what she claims.

3.- As a foreigner im not really that concerned about US domestic policy as i am about US foreign policy.

4.- I dont think Hillary is evil, but she is a neocon, so we know what that will mean to the middle east.

1. A writer thinks that she gets endorsements from foreign-policy experts possibly not just because her opponent is dangerously incompetent. She's not a neocon by any reasonable definition, though.

2. What are you talking about? Her voting record in the Senate was very liberal and very much in line with stated beliefs.

3. So? Your personal concerns have no bearing on the point. I might think that dinosaur research is the only thing that matters, but that doesn't mean that two people who are somewhat similar on that issue are very similar.

4. Why?

Back