Justice Department declined FBI request to investigate Clinton Foundation

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

Justice Department officials decided against an investigation into the Clinton Foundation after the FBI requested the agency open a case into allegations of corruption stemming from Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

But the Justice Department's public integrity unit declined to pursue the probe given what it characterized as insufficient evidence, according to a CNN report Wednesday.

The State Department's seemingly preferrential treatment of foundation donors under Clinton's leadership has raised questions about whether she and her aides ignored conflicts of interest in order to help the charity's most generous donors. Emails made public this week have deepened suspicions that donors were afforded access and favors that other outsiders could not get from the agency.

FBI Director James Comey declined to comment last month on whether the FBI's reported investigation of the Clinton Foundation had concluded with a separate probe into Clinton's emails. For months, reports had hinted at a widening FBI inquiry related to the philanthropy's foreign activities.

This is just sad at this point. Remember that the Attorney General Loretta Lynch met in an unscheduled meeting with Bill Clinton, head of The Clinton Foundation, aboard her private jet for 30 minutes a little over a month ago. She said they discussed Grandchildren and Golf...

Loretta Lynch is tied too closely to the Clintons to handle this. She should recuse herself, and a special prosecutor brought in to investigate these claims.

I'm sure if there's something to expose that our watchdog media will be on it like a pitbull on the neighbor's kid.

Clearly they can't be trusted, because they use CNN as a source.

Oh wait, it's a CNN story critical of Hillary.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL

daddy Trump please tell me

Clearly they can't be trusted, because they use CNN as a source.

Oh wait, it's a CNN story critical of Hillary.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL

daddy Trump please tell me

So are you just here to shitpost, or do you have anything to add?

So are you just here to shitpost, or do you have anything to add?
Not really as long as we're passing along a conservative rag and addressing an OP that consists of a partisan complaint from last month.

Not really as long as we're passing along a conservative rag and addressing an OP that consists of a partisan complaint from last month.

Either you have your months messed up, or there are too many Hillary scandals for you keep track of.

This is just sad at this point. Remember that the Attorney General Loretta Lynch met in an unscheduled meeting with Bill Clinton, head of The Clinton Foundation, aboard her private jet for 30 minutes a little over a month ago. She said they discussed Grandchildren and Golf...

Loretta Lynch is tied too closely to the Clintons to handle this. She should recuse herself, and a special prosecutor brought in to investigate these claims.
I think she's got bigger problems than Trump, and those problems are accumulating. But, I believe you could literally provide evidence that she outright had someone murdered and there would still be people who would vote for her despite the fact.

Either you have your months messed up, or there are too many Hillary scandals for you keep track of.
Sorry, I'll correct my previous phrasing to reflect the truth. Correction bolded.

"Not really as long as we're passing along a conservative rag and addressing an OP that consists of a partisan complaint from two months ago."

Tell me if I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing any news here. The conservative rag is complaining about the old decision not to investigate, so this isn't news.

Sorry, I'll correct my previous phrasing to reflect the truth. Correction bolded.

"Not really as long as we're passing along a conservative rag and addressing an OP that consists of a partisan complaint from two months ago."

Tell me if I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing any news here. The conservative rag is complaining about the old decision not to investigate, so this isn't news.

Wait, is CNN a conservative rag now?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/polit...dicial-watch0331PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=27519655

Oh boy did that go over your head.

He's mocking you guys for posting CNN stories that are anti-Hillary while vociferously refusing to engage subject material in ANY thread with CNN as its OP source where the material is anti-Trump, and wherein you guys derail those threads with incessant attacks on the source as opposed to dealing with content of the articles themselves.

Is there any reason not to investigate? I mean real reasons, not "because she would be found guilty".

I think politicians, police and big business have too much power in quashing investigations into themselves.

Was it Scott Walker who changed the law so he couldn't be investigated? Shameful.

Not at all surprised by Unlawful Lynch. What a joke.

Here is a petition for the DOJ to honor the FBI's recommendation (just don't donate)

https://action.trump2016.com/doj-ac...lity-petition-inh-jfc-t-t-hf&utm_source=e_t-t

Last edited:
4c9.gif

Oh boy did that go over your head.

He's mocking you guys for posting CNN stories that are anti-Hillary while vociferously refusing to engage subject material in ANY thread with CNN as its OP source where the material is anti-Trump, and wherein you guys derail those threads with incessant attacks on the source as opposed to dealing with content of the articles themselves.

I know what he thinks he's doing, he just isn't going about it in a smart way.

I often times ask for a second source on CNN articles but it has been proven that the collaborate directly with the DNC to create media spin. In this case, the facts are clear though. Sure, we can post other sources if we like, but thats just derailing the thread. We all agree that the leaked emails are legit, and their contents are available to anyone.

No, the Washington Examiner is complaining about the old decision not to investigate, which is a strange choice of headline. They source CNN. This doesn't appear to be news, unless I am missing something.

Believe it or not, I want the Clinton Foundation investigated. Preferably after the election though.

It wasn't even known until now if the FBI was even investigating the Clinton Foundation. Comey had said he wouldn't comment on whether it was being investigated or not, and Hillary said it wasn't being investigated.

This election is literally between a douche and turd and there's so much vitriole coming from both sides that it's hard to see how bad a candidate actually is.

That said if even half the crap about hil dog is true it's not good.

This election is literally between a douche and turd and there's so much vitriole coming from both sides that it's hard to see how bad a candidate actually is.

That said if even half the crap about hil dog is true it's not good.

If half what they say is true then she has murdered like 400 people. Is that really who you want to cross?

It wasn't even known until now if the FBI was even investigating the Clinton Foundation. Comey had said he wouldn't comment on whether it was being investigated or not, and Hillary said it wasn't being investigated.
Are you saying it's being investigated now? Because all I've seen is this latest release from an FOIA suit, by a private group.

Back