Just Witnessed A Deadly Crash Heading Home: Don't Ride Motorcycles

I accidentally watched a video of a guy on a motorcycle embedded in the back of an SUV. It looked like he shit himself but it was his spine coming out and making the back of his pants poke out.

I'd go on a dirtbike on back roads but id never drive a motorcycle with the shit drivers out there. Its a great feeling on a bike but not worth it imo.

It’s definitely dangerous to ride a bike. I lost a coworker a few weeks ago who was on a bike. Walked out the door at work and got killed a block and a half away. The crazy thing is it was in a residential neighborhood and nobody should have been going over 30, which seems like a speed that even on a bike you shouldn’t get hurt that bad in the event of a crash. But crazy things happen and unfortunately on a bike you’re basically at the mercy of everybody around you.

I was wondering why he was stopped there but according to the comments it is custom in the south to stop for a funeral procession.
Yeah, it is. Is that not true everywhere? Honest question. Ive never even really thought about it. If you see a funeral go by you stop and take off your hat. But I live in a small town so it’s not like your stopping traffic on the interstate or anything.

Yeah, it is. Is that not true everywhere? Honest question. Ive never even really thought about it. If you see a funeral go by you stop and take off your hat. But I live in a small town so it’s not like your stopping traffic on the interstate or anything.
nope, us assholes up north honk at them to speed up because they block traffic lol

lol the old Donor cycle. everyone I know who has one has been injured on a bike.

Motorcycles are way too sketchy. All it takes is one idiot (or you screwing up) and that could be it
when I rode one I always had to be watching the drivers to see if they were distracted by doing stupid shit like eating while driving or using a cell phone. I almost got side swiped maybe 6 times by distracted drivers.

Once my son was born, I've quit riding completely. One of the most enjoyable things in life, but too risky, especially today, when the traffic is awful and so many idiots surfing Sherdog while driving. Still miss my bikes.
Same here, all it took was some bruising and a grazed knee for my wife to issue an ultimatum.

Kind of pissed at first but I've passed by enough riders splattered over the road to understand her position.

I'm driving along a quiet 35mph street. Two traffic lights one after another with maybe 100ft distance of another. As I pass one, suddenly hear and see nasty bang between a small SUV and a sedan followed by debris flying everywhere. Debris turned out to be a motorcyclist and his shit.

I stopped, saw the dumbfuck Hispanic driver and his wife and kid standing there dumbfounded, he had blood from the head his kid was walking around holding his wrist. Motorcyclist was just laying there not moving and looked to be bleeding from the head.

Don't know if he lived or died, but he looked really dead. The dumb fuck Enrique didn't seem to slow down at all and just blasted the rider into the next sedan. The fact that the driver was bleeding from the head tells you how little chance there was for a motorcyclist to make it when being hit from behind like that.

I was fucking pissed and still am. Hope he catches manslaughter charge. Dumb fuck.

Actually did a pass to see if they cleaned up the mess, but it's still there:

Silver/white SUV is the one that didn't slow down and in the 2nd pic the little red thing laying down is the bike.

ZVLfu0M.png

qnTjmwK.png
literally none of this happened.

As someone that took the game and got permanent fucked up by a guy running a stop sign

Every time someone mentions they want a bike, I beg them not to.

Gamble** sherdog wont let me edit for some reason

I also know 3 people personally, all my age or younger, that died on bikes.

When the odd thread gets made by a sherdogger expressing interest in getting a bike it makes me legitimately sad. I wish I listened to my parents

This is why I mainly ride my motorcycle in the country and always wear a helmet.

I saw a dumbfuck white guy blow a stop sign straight into a minivan of Hispanics 20ft ahead of me a few years ago.
We can't deport (or prevent from entering the country) a dumbfuck native born white guy though.

If you cant make a point without being a racist turd just go hide back under your rock.

Moron.

Back