Just Witnessed A Deadly Crash Heading Home: Don't Ride Motorcycles

Catching manslaughter will be tough. This dude got 10 years for killing two brothers. It was not only a DUI but dude also fled the scene. I remember seeing it, my cousin lives not too far away from this. Apparently, both brothers burnt to death as they were trapped in the car.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...worth-dui-crash-that-killed-two-brothers/amp/

You kill someone being inattentive at the wheel, that's typically manslaughter. Possibly 2-3 years in prison. I do think the guy will try to flee to his home country if he's got nothing tied up here.

You kill someone being inattentive at the wheel, that's typically manslaughter. Possibly 2-3 years in prison. I do think the guy will try to flee to his home country if he's got nothing tied up here.

Why would you think he will flee?

Why would you think he will flee?

Based on his thick accent he probably had ties in his home country that would allow him to dip and avoid lawsuits, further trials. Just wouldn't be able to vacation in Europe or US.

Captain-Von-Trapp-knows-what-to-do-Imgur.gif

I'm driving along a quiet 35mph street. Two traffic lights one after another with maybe 100ft distance of another. As I pass one, suddenly hear and see nasty bang between a small SUV and a sedan followed by debris flying everywhere. Debris turned out to be a motorcyclist and his shit.

I stopped, saw the dumbfuck Hispanic driver and his wife and kid standing there dumbfounded, he had blood from the head his kid was walking around holding his wrist. Motorcyclist was just laying there not moving and looked to be bleeding from the head.

Don't know if he lived or died, but he looked really dead. The dumb fuck Enrique didn't seem to slow down at all and just blasted the rider into the next sedan. The fact that the driver was bleeding from the head tells you how little chance there was for a motorcyclist to make it when being hit from behind like that.

I was fucking pissed and still am. Hope he catches manslaughter charge. Dumb fuck.

Actually did a pass to see if they cleaned up the mess, but it's still there:

Silver/white SUV is the one that didn't slow down and in the 2nd pic the little red thing laying down is the bike.

ZVLfu0M.png

qnTjmwK.png
Did you see anyone else taking pics for an internet forum?

Did you see anyone else taking pics for an internet forum?

Not at the time, and neither did I, only after couple hours after when I thought the scene was cleaned up. It wasn't.
If my dashcam Crosstour 300 didn't crap out at that moment, I'd have a video of the crash too. But no such luck.

If that's a black sneaker I'm seeing on the ground, then the motorcyclist is for sure a gonner. When your sneakers come off from the impact, it's almost always fatal.

ZVLfu0M.png
if you google the street, some news articles detailing the accident should come up. Especially if there was a fatality. Don't you wanna know the aftermath?

I didn't get a look at the guy who died cause he was kinda face down, but he looked relatively dark complexion/black hair.
Not sure why you're bringing emotion into this. I just stated the facts of the story.

I actually heard the driver speak and told him to keep his ass here because cops will be giving him a breathalizer test and he might be in for questioning. Little fuck gave me a dirty look but I suppose I was meanmugging him pretty bad too.

I was so fucking angry, though. On a simple intersection with a steady red light he plows head on into a line of cars and kills a poor bastard.
Just tallying the score brah. No emotion from my post at all.

Saw that TS made a new thread and managed to post a pic of his truck and make racist comments in the first page.

He never let us down does he?

Couple years ago I saw a semi-truck stopped on the side of the road. In front of it was a motorcycle rider with his helmet off. He was extremely pale looking down at the ground. He was looking at what I presumed to be his friend under a blanket with CHP on scene. I assumed his friend was run over by the semi on his bike and passed away. Sad.

Based on his thick accent he probably had ties in his home country that would allow him to dip and avoid lawsuits, further trials. Just wouldn't be able to vacation in Europe or US.

Lol amazing you can read minds. Have you considered a career in the FBI or CIA???

This is why when you're at a light on a motorcycle, you stop of to the sides of the car in front so you don't get sandwiched.

Like this
timestamped

That guy deserved to get rear ended.

Why would you come to a complete stop in that situation? Slow down and roll past but don't just stop and sit there.

I don't know about that. Pretty much the only thing that gives you a good chance to flee a police pursuit. That's pretty badass. Also the acceleration and fuel economy is awesome. BUT.....you got nothing to protect you from elements and other fuckhead drivers.
lol whats going on in ur life that u goptta run from police. first off u gotta know ur rights and secondly there have like helicopters and radar and shit u cant even run. just dont be a pussy and tell them how u feel and t hey wil respect that, most of them are pussies anyway

I used to really want a motorcycle, but this is why I don't want one anymore.

My life is in the hands of any irresponsible fuck.

It just takes one dumb bimbo snapchatting while she's driving to make one meet their maker. Not worth it, people are too selfish in this world.

Hmm. You sound racist.

That guy deserved to get rear ended.

Why would you come to a complete stop in that situation? Slow down and roll past but don't just stop and sit there.
I was wondering why he was stopped there but according to the comments it is custom in the south to stop for a funeral procession.

Back