Just Witnessed A Deadly Crash Heading Home: Don't Ride Motorcycles

Dumbfuck Hispanic - 1
Dumbfuck white - 0

I didn't get a look at the guy who died cause he was kinda face down, but he looked relatively dark complexion/black hair.
Not sure why you're bringing emotion into this. I just stated the facts of the story.

I actually heard the driver speak and told him to keep his ass here because cops will be giving him a breathalizer test and he might be in for questioning. Little fuck gave me a dirty look but I suppose I was meanmugging him pretty bad too.

I was so fucking angry, though. On a simple intersection with a steady red light he plows head on into a line of cars and kills a poor bastard.

So, thought I could share the vid here but, my shitty old dashcam corrupted the two files when I saw the crash. VLC restore and other didn't work. Gonna invest in a better camera and keep this one for rearview mirror. Don't but Crosstour CR300.

I'm driving along a quiet 35mph street. Two traffic lights one after another with maybe 100ft distance of another. As I pass one, suddenly hear and see nasty bang between a small SUV and a sedan followed by debris flying everywhere. Debris turned out to be a motorcyclist and his shit.

I stopped, saw the dumbfuck Hispanic driver and his wife and kid standing there dumbfounded, he had blood from the head his kid was walking around holding his wrist. Motorcyclist was just laying there not moving and looked to be bleeding from the head.

Don't know if he lived or died, but he looked really dead. The dumb fuck Enrique didn't seem to slow down at all and just blasted the rider into the next sedan. The fact that the driver was bleeding from the head tells you how little chance there was for a motorcyclist to make it when being hit from behind like that.

I was fucking pissed and still am. Hope he catches manslaughter charge. Dumb fuck.

Actually did a pass to see if they cleaned up the mess, but it's still there:

Silver/white SUV is the one that didn't slow down and in the 2nd pic the little red thing laying down is the bike.

ZVLfu0M.png

qnTjmwK.png
Dude is going back across the border with his fam before he’d ever go to jail.

Dude is going back across the border with his fam before he’d ever go to jail.

Hopefully he got arrested and judge denies bond due to being a flight risk. But who knows......
If he does catch a charge today and gets booked, the mag judge in that case usually gives a bond but with house arrest condition.

When my buddy was thinking of buying himself a motorcyle, I told him no way-no how. It's a dumbest idea ever- it's no different than riding a bicycle in traffic. You got nothing to protect yourself. Just at the mercy of your intuition, reflexes, and luck. It could have been anyone standing like that at a red light on a bike and not know the cocksucker is just not going to stop.

motorcycles are gay anyway, thats reason enough to not ride one nevermind they kill you

So, thought I could share the vid here but, my shitty old dashcam corrupted the two files when I saw the crash. VLC restore and other didn't work. Gonna invest in a better camera and keep this one for rearview mirror. Don't but Crosstour CR300.

I'm driving along a quiet 35mph street. Two traffic lights one after another with maybe 100ft distance of another. As I pass one, suddenly hear and see nasty bang between a small SUV and a sedan followed by debris flying everywhere. Debris turned out to be a motorcyclist and his shit.

I stopped, saw the dumbfuck Hispanic driver and his wife and kid standing there dumbfounded, he had blood from the head his kid was walking around holding his wrist. Motorcyclist was just laying there not moving and looked to be bleeding from the head.

Don't know if he lived or died, but he looked really dead. The dumb fuck Enrique didn't seem to slow down at all and just blasted the rider into the next sedan. The fact that the driver was bleeding from the head tells you how little chance there was for a motorcyclist to make it when being hit from behind like that.

I was fucking pissed and still am. Hope he catches manslaughter charge. Dumb fuck.

Actually did a pass to see if they cleaned up the mess, but it's still there:

Silver/white SUV is the one that didn't slow down and in the 2nd pic the little red thing laying down is the bike.

ZVLfu0M.png

qnTjmwK.png

People in Florida can't drive for shit.... lots of immigrants and citizens who don't obey/know the rules of the road.

Also a lot motorcyclists are shit as well. Splitting lanes and bobbing and weaving at high speeds all the while saying ppl need to look out for them. Stop riding like a maniac.

Is it racist to assume hispanic people are illegals?

He doesn't have to be illegal, he just might have a citizenship in another country and maybe a house and family. This is a tourist city. He could have rented the car for all I know.

People in Florida can't drive for shit.... lots of immigrants and citizens who don't obey/know the rules of the road.

Also a lot motorcyclists are shit as well. Splitting lanes and Bobbing and weaving at high speeds all the while saying ppl need to look out for them. Stop riding like a maniac.

In this case, the dude on a bike was just standing at a red light. Silver SUV just plowed into him.
Shit happened like 50 feet ahead of me. It took me a second or two to figure out how the fuck the crash was so violent cause it was a typical red light and nobody else was moving.

Kinda weird how sherdog lets people post hitler speeches in the OT, and racism gets a pass these days.

motorcycles are gay anyway, thats reason enough to not ride one nevermind they kill you

I don't know about that. Pretty much the only thing that gives you a good chance to flee a police pursuit. That's pretty badass. Also the acceleration and fuel economy is awesome. BUT.....you got nothing to protect you from elements and other fuckhead drivers.

Kinda weird how sherdog lets people post hitler speeches in the OT, and racism gets a pass these days.

You have been crying non-stop ITT. Care to post about dangers of driving?

People gave me a lot of shit about size of my truck, but believe you me, if it was you sitting at that light and that moron plowed into you, you want to be in a big heavy lifted truck.

Btw, the vehicle at fault is most certainly Chevy Traverse, and it has a curb weight of 4360lbs. It's not a light little car.

Looks like he won't be the riders hero, nor be able to kiss away the pain. He won't stand by him forever, but he took the man's breath away.

One of my biggest fears while riding. People running red lights/stop signs and people yielding left and running into them because they didn't see me both could leave me on the slab and I did nothing wrong. It's a risk every time you saddle up

A selfish part of me is glad he didn't dent my rear bumper, but a more humane part of me tells me that it's too bad it wasn't my truck. He'd fuck himself up real bad and he would have deserved it. Not his family, but hey....they'd live with some injuries.

hq3Ps2U.jpg
calm down goyim

Is it racist to assume hispanic people are illegals?
Yeah, I live in an area where the kids I went to school with made fun of the Mexicans who didn't hop or climb through the border fence. I'll never forget how they made fun of this kid named Jessie because he didn't know what river he crossed to get here, that's when all his homies surrounded him and belittled him for not hoping the fence and because he thought everyone else was rich enough to fly over in a cessna. Everything's subjective :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Back