Just Witnessed A Deadly Crash Heading Home: Don't Ride Motorcycles

grizzard2bid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm driving along a quiet 35mph street. Two traffic lights one after another with maybe 100ft distance of another. As I pass one, suddenly hear and see nasty bang between a small SUV and a sedan followed by debris flying everywhere. Debris turned out to be a motorcyclist and his shit.

I stopped, saw the dumbfuck Hispanic driver and his wife and kid standing there dumbfounded, he had blood from the head his kid was walking around holding his wrist. Motorcyclist was just laying there not moving and looked to be bleeding from the head.

Don't know if he lived or died, but he looked really dead. The dumb fuck Enrique didn't seem to slow down at all and just blasted the rider into the next sedan. The fact that the driver was bleeding from the head tells you how little chance there was for a motorcyclist to make it when being hit from behind like that.

I was fucking pissed and still am. Hope he catches manslaughter charge. Dumb fuck.

Actually did a pass to see if they cleaned up the mess, but it's still there:

Silver/white SUV is the one that didn't slow down and in the 2nd pic the little red thing laying down is the bike.

ZVLfu0M.png

qnTjmwK.png

Last edited:
I saw a dumbfuck white guy blow a stop sign straight into a minivan of Hispanics 20ft ahead of me a few years ago.

At least he didn't crash into your big ass truck bro you woulda fucked that dudes shit up

Tell us more about the hispanic guy. His name was Enrique?

Dumbfuck Hispanic - 1
Dumbfuck white - 0

Its okay guys car crashes make us all vaguely racist.

Be honest though if the Hispanic guy was the one on the bike getting his shit rocked you'd be happy right?

Motorcycles are way too sketchy. All it takes is one idiot (or you screwing up) and that could be it

At least he didn't crash into your big ass truck bro you woulda fucked that dudes shit up

A selfish part of me is glad he didn't dent my rear bumper, but a more humane part of me tells me that it's too bad it wasn't my truck. He'd fuck himself up real bad and he would have deserved it. Not his family, but hey....they'd live with some injuries.

hq3Ps2U.jpg

I don't think you like Hispanics.

A lot of them are tourists.
And I've been in an accident where another hispanic just u-turned into me like I wasn't there. Coincident or that dude just couldn't drive if his life depended on it, I don't know.

I know this cocksucker just killed a guy on a bike cause he was too fucking stupid to pay attention to the red light. He didn't slow down and sadwiched the biker and the next car.

This is why when you're at a light on a motorcycle, you stop of to the sides of the car in front so you don't get sandwiched.

Like this
timestamped

Motorcycles are way too sketchy. All it takes is one idiot (or you screwing up) and that could be it

To get killed on a 35mph road with steady red light because some cocksucker was talking to his wife and kids is just too sketchy for me to ever get on a bike.

Getting hit 30-35mph by a 3000lb SUV is not good. Dude didn't even move anything. Just laying there like he got shot.

This is why when you're at a light on a motorcycle, you stop of to the sides of the car in front so you don't get sandwiched.

Like this
timestamped

This poor bastard did get sadwhiched. I updated pics in the OP> He got ejected actually cause biked ended up behind the impact and he was closer to the location of the impact.

Back