Just when you thought you saw the worst fight ever...

psihomodo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It CAN get worse!

"He hit me in the fucking nuts!"

Jerry Springer had better fights... wow

sorry but nothing will top the kimbo dada5000 fight ever.

if you hit a 52 year old man in the nuts, low T is the guaranteed outcome.

ken shamrock vs Dan Severn 2 is worst fight ever

Makes me kinda glad I don't get Spike TV anymore.

Yeah Royce held his own and had decent movement for his age... The kimbo fight was something else entirely

I have never been so ashamed to be an MMA fan. Fuck you Bellator

Gracie vs Shamrock was 1000x "better" than Kimbo vs Dada. Theirs just ended with an unfortunate nut strike that ended it early. Neither were elite level it appeared just because of age...but both have world class technique and I think it was gonna be a good fight until the nut strike.

Dada vs Kimbo was 2 fat out of shape street fighters who wouldn't have won a blue belt grappling tournament.

UFC lil bitches came out to bash the competition, even though they say in this same forums that 90% of the UFC roaster is full of b and c level fighters, MMA fans (UFC fans) are a joke

Ken vs Royce actually had me interested for 30 seconds when they finally engaged.

Gracie vs Shamrock was 1000x "better" than Kimbo vs Dada. Theirs just ended with an unfortunate nut strike that ended it early. Neither were elite level it appeared just because of age...but both have world class technique and I think it was gonna be a good fight until the nut strike.

Dada vs Kimbo was 2 fat out of shape street fighters who wouldn't have won a blue belt grappling tournament.
Kimbo's youtube fights were a million times better than this shit.

UFC lil bitches came out to bash the competition, even though they say in this same forums that 90% of the UFC roaster is full of b and c level fighters, MMA fans (UFC fans) are a joke
If you really think it must take "UFC fans" to realize this was a bad event, you got some serious Sherdog paranoia. Some of you guys need to get over yourselves. MMA is MMA to most people I'd assume but I can really only speak for myself. The main event was definitely better luckily, it's just a poor outcome. But Kimbo v Dada was a complete joke and left a terrible stain on the sport or at least Bellator.

Lol quality trolling

This event made me hate mma

bellator did this for the $$$ not for anything else. Watch Kimbo will be back and we will probably see Ken vs Royce 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back